• usually alone

Votes: 45 80.4%
  • usually not alone

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • unaware of whether I am alone or not

Votes: 9 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think "unaware" is the funniest answer. I mean, if something transports you, you should have no idea where you are, etc.

Usually alone.(although sometimes with friends too).

Last edited:
*relates*
Hopefully there will be some Morrissey music at your party.
Are you throwing it or is it well meaning family?

got 4 sisters and another bro, 9 times uncle, only with 2 sisters I'm on speaking terms
and me mum [ dad died at age 66 in 1999], I;m happy being Godfather of 1 of me youngest sister 5 boys though
going to birthdays is difficult and take my responsibility, I made mistakes, so I won't come around
when the others might be there to avoid stress situation or even have to choose , If he 's not leaving we do...

you get the idea, I hope

well it makes it easier that I know that they have the right to act like that cause
I created it

alone- but then listening to music is usually a solitary activity- like reading. that said, Morrissey is not the most communal artist- giv me some Oasis for when the boys are together.

sadly I've always listened to morrissey "alone", haven't met that special person to enjoy the magic that is Morrissey and The Smiths.... by the way, I am Available :drama:

Well, the caveat is that I usually listen to Morrissey on the MP3, with headphones, while on public transit. So, I suppose that means I am isolated and listening in my own world, despite being very much in public, so I don't know which to put.

Usually I´m alone while listening. Sometimes I put my MP3 player on the speakers at work. Since I work in a gas station customers are forced to listen with me....
I´ve been asked a few times if the music comes from the radio. I really like to work the night shift. I celebrate my own little Smiths/Moz party then. Nobody cares if I sing along loud or dance silly while cleaning the floor...

Back
Top Bottom