When did you quit Morrissey?

Wholeheartedly agree. I mean, those poor sods who can't move on from idolising a bigot, you've got to feel for them. Too dug-in to move on, too stubborn to admit they could change their mind. Must be awful for them.
you wasted your life a hahahahahah its laughable

Once you got to know him he is with you for eternity. But I have actually not heard all his solo songs since about 2004 or thereabouts so in a sense I quit him as a passionate fan sometime back then.

But you never stop being a fan of him and his songs and that includes The Smiths cause I never could separate that band of his and his solo work.

SIEMPRE ME GUSTARON LOS SMITHS ,PERO A MORRISSEY SOLISTA LO DESCUBRI O LO REDESCUBRI HACE MENOS DE UN AÑO,ESTABA EN OTRA ONDA MUSICAL,PERO NO PUEDO CREER TODO LO QUE ME PERDI,ENTONCES AHORA TRATO DE ESCUCHAR LO NUEVO Y LO VIEJO HACE POCO ESCUCHE VAUXHALL AND I ME PARECIO SOBERVIO Y VOY DESCUBRIENDO TODO REFERENTE A MORRISSEY ,LO ADMIRO MAL, Y NO SE COMO ES EL PERSONALMENTE, ME ENCANTARIA CONOCERLO PERO A LA VEZ ME DA MIEDO VERLO Y QUE NO ME CAIGA BIEN!!!! ACA DICEN TANTAS COSAS DE EL ES CIERTO QUE ES MUY EL EL EL Y TALVEZ DEMASIADO CHOLULO,QUE SIGNIFICA MUY SEGUIDOR DE LA FARANDULA,PERO TIENE MUCHAS MAS COSAS POSITIVAS QUE NEGATIVAS ,LO VOY SIGUIENDO SE PODRIA DECIR QUE ESTOY MUY FELIZ DE CONOCER COMO PUEDO A MOZ!!!!!!! Y HASTA LO QUIERO !!!!

So has the music changed or have you changed?
Yes. I have certainly changed but....I think the music and the production of his earlier solo career 88-97 fitted him very well. A different thing compared to The Smiths but still very interesting, timeless and with lots of different shades.

I don't hear this in his newer productions anymore and the supporters just shout "He moved on". Yes, but especially musically and production-wise, not in a more attractive direction, imho. His lyrics changed, cause his place in the music industry was pushed even further sideways. Morrissey: the toxic one, unable to be managed and always misunderstood. Only the real fans know, he is so right with everything.

To be fair, a music critic once said, that most people hang know to the music of their youth forever and ever. Me too? Well.

I haven’t, but I feel very different about him. I like his voice and the music, but I would rather he didn’t spout so much nonsense. He’s forever trying to stay relevant, that’s his problem. He wants to be talked about. He should just let his music speak for itself.

Yes. I have certainly changed but....I think the music and the production of his earlier solo career 88-97 fitted him very well. A different thing compared to The Smiths but still very interesting, timeless and with lots of different shades.

I don't hear this in his newer productions anymore and the supporters just shout "He moved on". Yes, but especially musically and production-wise, not in a more attractive direction, imho. His lyrics changed, cause his place in the music industry was pushed even further sideways. Morrissey: the toxic one, unable to be managed and always misunderstood. Only the real fans know, he is so right with everything.To be fair, a music critic once said, that most people hang know to the music of their youth forever and ever. Me too? Well.

I myself am not a big fan of some of the production on the solo albums. Arsenal was good but I dislike the way vauxhall sounds. Viva as well. I’m not of the time though so to me the production sounds very dated and at time very thin. It was never really a problem for me though I just don’t think of those albums as having great production. Quarry had nice production. I think some people just like the more sparse sounds of the older instrumentation l. It makes everything sound more personal which is what I think a lot of older fans miss

I think he's stupid but I will continue to listen to his latest singles and download what I can for free.

I haven’t, but I feel very different about him. I like his voice and the music, but I would rather he didn’t spout so much nonsense. He’s forever trying to stay relevant, that’s his problem. He wants to be talked about. He should just let his music speak for itself.

I don't think he's doing it for relevance or attention. There are easier ways to get both of those things & he doesn't capitalise on any controversy by doing more media. I think he says whatever comes to mind & most of the time no one cares & every so often it causes a scandal.

Wholeheartedly agree. I mean, those poor sods who can't move on from idolising a bigot, you've got to feel for them. Too dug-in to move on, too stubborn to admit they could change their mind. Must be awful for them.

This is one of my favourite comments in the entire history of the internet. (Also: perfect material for the novel I'm writing about an utterly obsessed music fan and his descent into madness.) So: thank you.

Are you a person or a piece of performance art by some brilliant art student? Because you can NOT be SERIOUS. Given the context, this is perhaps the most demented post I’ve read on So Low.

I don't think he's doing it for relevance or attention. There are easier ways to get both of those things & he doesn't capitalise on any controversy by doing more media. I think he says whatever comes to mind & most of the time no one cares & every so often it causes a scandal.
Nowadays anyone clever enough to have noticed the psychological warfare being enforced upon the public by the globalist media and the corporations who run the world has a choice.

1) Stay silent. This method ensures you will lose no friends/colleagues and your job/career will remain safe and your reputation unsullied.

2) Speak out. This can take the form of anything from a mere retweet to a formal declaration of your opinions if you are famous. But now you have put yourself in the danger zone of political incorrectness and must be prepared for the penalty you must pay. This can range from castigation and trolling abuse on social media to the loss of your friends or damage to/loss of your career if you're not possessive of the requisite strength of character to dig your heels in hard and never renege on your words and position.

Morrissey willingly selected choice 2).

Don't think for a minute that he didn't know what he was doing. He would have thought long and hard about this choice. It's a choice between safety and danger, between life continuing in a secure straight line or entering a dark zone where you're not entirely sure where you may end up. But he wouldn't have taken it if he wasn't prepared for its unknown eventualities, whatever they happened to be. In other words, he took the choice knowing it may harm or even end his career, but upon meditation of this decided: so be it. I'll take that risk.

Why?

Because as an opinionated person who was always true to publicly expressing his views on life and the world around him, he knew he'd be lying to himself if he did not express his thoughts about the way the world is heading - and the great con being foisted upon us all.

Massive historical changes have been undertaken that back in the 80s would have seemed unconceivable. If you told anybody back then that within a few decades England would no longer be predominantly white or English or that British people would have to alter their culture, language and whole outlook to accommodate the culture of incoming others, you would be called a crank and conspiracy theorist.

This is now happening. The UN are like a one-world-government whose diktats on immigration we blindly follow. The EU is similar - though how genuine our exit will be is arguable. This is cenrtalised control Orwell style. Who are these people who tell us what to do, who make iron-clad plans for our countries? Nobody really knows - but that's the point. We have no say, nor do our individual governments.

The social engineering of Migration Replacement is changing England as we know it, and will eventually swallow up, outbreed and interbreed the Anglo-Saxon race into extinction, and along the way we will have to sacrifice our culture to accommodate the new rainbow culture that will comprise an amalgamation of the third-world-meets-ultra-consumerism. There has never been a vote or even a debate on this matter and there never will be. The globalists have had their say and its sacrosanct.

Most people trundle along like good citizens taking their cues and instructions from the media whenever difficult mind-taxing subjects are raised. That's racist, I don't want to hear it. Or That depresses me and I don't want to think about it, therefore I'll call it hate speech so it will disappear and I can carry on being entertained on a screen.

Morrissey knows. He's a thinker.

And this is why he spoke out. He didn't do it by accident. And the irony is that despite the flak he and others like him are getting for expressing what they can see with their own eyes before them (rather than the safe and fashionable feigning of blindness) is that in the future he will be noted as one of the few to speak out and comment on a unprecedented engineered historical shift that entirely changed the face of Europe.

Last edited:
Nowadays anyone clever enough to have noticed the psychological warfare being enforced upon the public by the globalist media and the corporations who run the world has a choice.

1) Stay silent. This method ensures you will lose no friends/colleagues and your job/career will remain safe and your reputation unsullied.

2) Speak out. This can take the form of anything from a mere retweet to a formal declaration of your opinions if you are famous. But now you have put yourself in the danger zone of political incorrectness and must be prepared for the penalty you must pay. This can range from castigation and trolling abuse on social media to the loss of your friends or damage to/loss of your career if you're not possessive of the requisite strength of character to dig your heels in hard and never renege on your words and position.

Morrissey willingly selected choice 2).

Don't think for a minute that he didn't know what he was doing. He would have thought long and hard about this choice. It's a choice between safety and danger, between life continuing in a secure straight line or entering a dark zone where you're not entirely sure where you may end up. But he wouldn't have taken it if he wasn't prepared for its unknown eventualities, whatever they happened to be. In other words, he took the choice knowing it may harm or even end his career, but upon meditation of this decided: so be it. I'll take that risk.

Why?

Because as an opinionated person who was always true to publicly expressing his views on life and the world around him, he knew he'd be lying to himself if he did not express his thoughts about the way the world is heading - and the great con being foisted upon us all.

Massive historical changes have been undertaken that back in the 80s would have seemed unconceivable. If you told anybody back then that within a few decades England would no longer be predominantly white or English or that British people would have to alter their culture, language and whole outlook to accommodate the culture of incoming others, you would be called a crank and conspiracy theorist.

This is now happening. The UN are like a one-world-government whose diktats on immigration we blindly follow. The EU is similar - though how genuine our exit will be is arguable. This is cenrtalised control Orwell style. Who are these people who tell us what to do, who make iron-clad plans for our countries? Nobody really knows - but that's the point. But integrally, we have no say, nor do our individual governments.

The social engineering of Migration Replacement is changing England as we know it, and will eventually swallow up, outbreed and interbreed the Anglo-Saxon race into extinction, and along the way we will have to sacrifice our culture to accommodate the new rainbow culture that will comprise an amalgamation of the third-world-meets-ultra-consumerism. You and I have not a say on this matter. There has never been a vote or even a debate on this matter and there never will be. The globalists have had their say and its sacrosanct.

Most people trundle along like good citizens taking their cues and instructions from the media whenever difficult and mind-taxing subjects are raised. That's racist, I don't want to hear it. Or That depresses me and I don't want to think about it, therefore I'll call it hate speech so it will disappear and I can carry on being entertained on a screen.

Morrissey knows. He's a thinker.

And this is why he spoke out. He didn't do it by accident. And the irony is that despite the flak that he and others like him are getting for expressing what they can see with their own eyes before them (rather than the safe and fashionable feigning of blindness) is that in the future people like Morrissey will be noted as the only people to speak out and comment on a unprecedented engineered historical shift that entirely changed the face of Europe .

He does like to say what he thinks & he does put up with the fallout - but he definitely can't see it coming.

He does like to say what he thinks & he does put up with the fallout - but he definitely can't see it coming.

Quite right. He made the choice "prepared for its unknown eventualities, whatever they happened to be." And this includes "damage to or even loss of his career."

Quite right. He made the choice "prepared for its unknown eventualities, whatever they happened to be." And this includes "damage to or even loss of his career."

I think he has doubts - it's not like animal rights or Republicanism where he's gone all out on it. And he hasn't found an alternative outlet to his songwriting to put his energy into, like Graham Linehan, putting his career on near hold while he fights on Twitter.

I think he would like an exit strategy out of this political mess he's in, but he doesn't know how.

I think he has doubts - it's not like animal rights or Republicanism where he's gone all out on it. And he hasn't found an alternative outlet to his songwriting to put his energy into, like Graham Linehan, putting his career on near hold while he fights on Twitter.

I think he would like an exit strategy out of this political mess he's in, but he doesn't know how.
Moz had plenty chances a while back to rein it in but he kept it coming for so long with more comments, announcements, badges etc.

He knows he's on the right side of truth and he also knew it would cost him some fans and a lot of abuse from the liberal/globalist media. That's my opinion. That he knew there would be penalties to pay - perhaps not in the USA which is generally a patriotic country, but certainly in Britain where so many people are brainwashed into a woke Soros-endorsed anti-nationalism where to fly your own flag is something to be ashamed of.

He's an intelligent man. He's not really impulsive or spontaneous. He's a thinker, and I believe he actually weighed up the options and thought: What happens will happen, but I've got to speak out on this.

I understand the conundrum he faced because in real life I have faced this decision myself. To follow the crowd for convenience and future wellbeing, or to take the less safe, but morally triumphant, option: to actually air my mind and suffer the predicted outrage and ostracism. To have people you care about hate you and believe in their small closed mind that you are ignorant, hateful and bigoted.

Last edited:
Moz had plenty chances a while back to rein it in but he kept it coming for so long with more comments, announcements, badges etc.

He knows he's on the right side of truth and he also knew it would cost him some fans and a lot of abuse from the liberal/globalist media. That's my opinion. That he knew there would be penalties to pay - perhaps not in the USA which is generally a patriotic country, but certainly in Britain where so many people are brainwashed into a woke Soros-endorsed anti-nationalism where to fly your own flag is something to be ashamed of.

He's an intelligent guy. He's not really impulsive or spontaneous. He's a thinker, and I believe he actually weighed up the options and thought: What happens will happen, but I've got to speak out on this.

I understand the conundrum he faced because in real life I have faced this decision myself. To follow the crowd for convenience and wellbeing, or to take the less safe option: to actually air my mind and suffer the predicted outrage and ostracism. To have people you care about hate you and believe in their small closed mind that you are ignorant, hateful and bigoted.

He did reign it in. THE PIN disappeared. He backtracked & tried to explain what he meant. He just can't find a way of explaining & that's because it's really too knotty for politicians right now, nevermind temperamental artists.

Look at poor Alastair Stewart - got sacked for misjudging a halo emoji.

The next release had a track called Isreal. Having accepted the keys of Tel-Aviv and the his promotional interviews promoting hatred of African migrants I looked at the past and realised we had been conned for many years.
During the promotion not Low In Highschool I went from having a lifelong love of Morrissey to being complete disgusted.

I read he is doing a date in the UK and curiosity drew me here. I won't ever see him in concert again. Nor will I ever forgive him for the years of denying being racist.

Morrissey is my past. I am ashamed of giving that man such attention not knowing he is base, vile and a moron.

You a big fan of African migrants then?

Back
Top Bottom