what's your *favourite* thing about childhood molestation?

I think for me, it has to be the lingering sense of rage and depression, low self-esteem, and the inability to form even the most superficial relationships with members of the opposite sex.

How about you?

same thing. totally.

I think for me, it has to be the lingering sense of rage and depression, low self-esteem, and the inability to form even the most superficial relationships with members of the opposite sex.

How about you?

Well, probably the fact that I can't have sex unless I'm promised a piece of candy and lured into the back of a dilapidated minivan first.:rolleyes:

hey, moron, didn't you just mention in another thread that you had somewhere to go? better get going, you're running late.:cool:http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showpost.php?p=721253&postcount=430

Last edited:
87665Dude-Wtf-Posters.jpg

this is the gnarliest thread ive ever seen on solo. i dont know why the mods have not locked it or removed it. its not funny, its not in good taste. some of you are definately going to hell :(

this is the gnarliest thread ive ever seen on solo. i dont know why the mods have not locked it or removed it. its not funny, its not in good taste. some of you are definately going to hell :(

I agree ... as to my WTF comment...

Even I shook my head at this one...

Back
Top Bottom