What's the song meaning of "When you open your legs"? What is it about?

M

MaryMozza

Hi Guys!!!

I really love the new song " When you open your legs" I'm kind of obsess with the sound, the rhythm and the lyrics. 'Cause it's really catchy

But I can't get the meaning of the song, especially when Moz sings the part of "when you open your legs" I try no to think of anything sexual. That's why I need your help ✌

WHAT IS IT ABOUT? And what's your opinion about the new song.? Do you like it?

Thanks in advance

If you experience bulbous salutations for four hours or longer, consult a medical professional

Hi Guys!!!

I really love the new song " When you open your legs" I'm kind of obsess with the sound, the rhythm and the lyrics. 'Cause it's really catchy

But I can't get the meaning of the song, especially when Moz sings the part of "when you open your legs" I try no to think of anything sexual. That's why I need your help ✌

WHAT IS IT ABOUT? And what's your opinion about the new song.? Do you like it?

Thanks in advance

Well, look up LGBT rights in Israel.

This is from Wikipedia:

"Tel Aviv has frequently been referred to by publishers as one of the most gay-friendly cities in the world,[3] famous for its annual Pride Parade and gay beach,[4] earning it the nickname "the gay capital of the Middle East" by Out magazine.[5] According to LGBT travelers, it was ranked as the best gay city in 2011,[6] despite reports of some LGBT violence during the 2000s,[7] which were criticized by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahuand President Shimon Peres. A monument dedicated to the gay victims of the Holocaustwas erected in Tel Aviv in 2014." https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Israel

So acceptance I guess? And as Morrissey says, "soon there will come / the final pull of earth / and until then / I will scream out your worth"

So Israel is a very accepting place. And due to their acceptance Morrissey will, until the day he dies, give back or "scream out their worth".

He's happy or has been happy there.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's about Bruce Lee

1a73d2b50356cd48f94a6c1420adccc0--mma-ufc-bruce-lee.jpg

It's about a dream Morrissey had where he had turned into a sort of walking cabinet, with doors on every part of his body.

It's about Harvey Weinstein offering someone a role in a movie.

'When You Open Your Legs' refers to the narrator's struggles to assemble a folding table from the Tel-Aviv branch of Ikea. The instructions seem clear, but every time the narrator opens the table's legs, his mind becomes a blank, and the final stages of table construction escape him. By 4am, he has still not managed to complete it, and he is ultimately ejected from his woodworking club. Distraught, our hero seeks solace by becoming a wandering troubadour ("I will sing out your word"), whilst the final twist reveals that he was actually a visiting alien (David Bowie homage here, possibly) all along, and is now about to return into space ('Soon there will come the final pull of Earth").

'When You Open Your Legs' refers to the narrator's struggles to assemble a folding table from the Tel-Aviv branch of Ikea. The instructions seem clear, but every time the narrator opens the table's legs, his mind becomes a blank, and the final stages of table construction escape him. By 4am, he has still not managed to complete it, and he is ultimately ejected from his woodworking club. Distraught, our hero seeks solace by becoming a wandering troubadour ("I will sing out your word"), whilst the final twist reveals that he was actually a visiting alien (David Bowie homage here, possibly) all along, and is now about to return into space ('Soon there will come the final pull of Earth").

I get what you mean, but I do not understand if the table a reference to the Brexit or not... I think the ones who voted for the Brexit have tables at their houses, so maybe there is a subtle reference to such thing too.

Last night when announcing the song he stated that it was about human sexual relation (or behavior I can’t remember now). Who’d a thunk it

Back
Top Bottom