What's my collection worth?

It's hard to tell what is vinyl from cd. Can you maybe give a break down just text is fine but like cd, or vinyl, where it is from, promo or not. Stuff like that
But obviously your Dutch Suedehead/Entertainment is $100 on a good day, Wrong Note, Ripped promo, Friends promo, semi official boxset, Charming Man comp all pretty good money. But like I said, break it down with text will help.
Good luck
For clarification they are all cds. The pictures on the site are stock images. Hope that helps.

Best of luck to you David. Just keep in mind you have lots of rare, Japanese pressings, and bootleg CDs that are not easy to find. So do your best not to get low ball by anyone. I recall a time when I had plenty of people trying to low ball me by telling me what I had for sale in regards to MOZ items wasn’t worth much. Well I then told them all if I can’t get enough for what I have to offer then I just will not sell my MOZ items. Shortly after I decided to keep all that I felt I wanted to keep in my MOZ collection. I had so many people offering me five times what they originally quoted me that my MOZ items were worth during the current market value. Thank goodness I don’t need to sell any of my MOZ items. But if I ever do trust me David I’m gonna ask top dollar for all my MOZ items and ignore what others have to say about my prices.
Thanks so much. I intend on waiting for the right time. I appreciate your input.

It's hard to tell what is vinyl from cd. Can you maybe give a break down just text is fine but like cd, or vinyl, where it is from, promo or not. Stuff like that
But obviously your Dutch Suedehead/Entertainment is $100 on a good day, Wrong Note, Ripped promo, Friends promo, semi official boxset, Charming Man comp all pretty good money. But like I said, break it down with text will help.
Good luck
I'll work on getting all that information to you. Most of the Japanese CDs are mint never opened and ALL have the Obi strip. Give me a minute and I will get all that together.

Hello.
I am looking to sell my entire Moz cd colle tion and was wondering what you thought it might be worth. You can see my collection here. Note that I have a lot of Japan realeases and a number of bootlegs. I'd love to see what you all think it might be worth. I know they are cds and are not going to get what a record will get but I do have some rare stuff in here. Anyway, thanks.

I just checked out your list of Moz cds and I like to buy some cds from you. I bet you are a true fan and a collector. Consider doing whatever it takes to keep your collection. I know I would if I were you, but if or when you decide and know exactly how much you are going to ask for the lot of cds. Give us your best price. I’m hoping you decide to sell each Moz cd individually.

Hey David, ok knowing they are cds makes it easier. No need to get a list unless other than the Japanese cds you have some off the wall country other than uk, Europe USA and the like. So assuming the are the normal countrys..
Your top three would be Dutch Suedehead, $100 on a good day
Family Line maybe $50 to $60
Wrong Note is it 7" or 3" cd? The CD is a little more rare but about $ 50 to $60
Is your Boy Racer the 5 track cd? If so $25 to $30
Charming Man comp, not sure maybe $40 to $50
Semi official box set $50 to $65
Hold on promo $25 maybe Ripper $20 both on good days. Ordinary Boy, that was what I meant by descent money..
Rare Tracks $20
All the promos singles and promo Cd's $12 to $20 tops, the are pretty common.
All the rest, box sets, albums, CD singles including the Japanese, if sealed, what you payed or less, if open less.
Not sure about the bootlegs. I never collected them, but some can be $25 or so.
Ordinary boy, does this look right to you?
If Ordinary makes changes, I would take his judgement over mine. I have been out of the game for a bit...
Hope this helps and good luck

So I had a loan go through that I applied for. I don't need to sell my collection. I want to thank everyone for their input. I really didn't want to sell my collection but that's all I really have.

Hey David, ok knowing they are cds makes it easier. No need to get a list unless other than the Japanese cds you have some off the wall country other than uk, Europe USA and the like. So assuming the are the normal countrys..
Wrong Note is it 7" or 3" cd? The CD is a little more rare but about $ 50 to $60
Hold on promo $25 maybe Ripper $20 both on good days. Ordinary Boy, that was what I meant by descent money..
Rare Tracks $20
All the rest, box sets, albums, CD singles including the Japanese, if sealed, what you payed or less, if open less.
If Ordinary makes changes, I would take his judgement over mine. I have been out of the game for a bit...
WOW!! Thank you so much for taking the time to come up with this list. That's so kind of you. I'll keep all this in mind. You are awesome.

Rare Tracks $20

I don’t think they’re too far off, but I just don’t see CDs selling very well these days. The only one that will always stand up, is the ‘That’s Entertainment” promo.
Family line used to be highly rated, but I’ve had 4 or 5 over the last few months, all sealed, £20-25 each from a seller on Discogs.
I doubt there’s much interest in the Note Wrong Cd either tbh.
I’ve no clue about the bootlegs either, they really don’t appeal to me. But it’s moot anyway, he’s not selling lol.

Wow so all that was a waste of time.
Yeah, no joke. WOW... Wish you would of mentioned the loan yesterday before I typed all that on a Kindle looking at his CD page and coming back to type and re typing cause my stupid auto correct messes up everything I am trying to type.. Wow...lol

I don’t think they’re too far off, but I just don’t see CDs selling very well these days. The only one that will always stand up, is the ‘That’s Entertainment” promo.
Family line used to be highly rated, but I’ve had 4 or 5 over the last few months, all sealed, £20-25 each from a seller on Discogs.
I’ve no clue about the bootlegs either, they really don’t appeal to me. But it’s moot anyway, he’s not selling lol.
Yeah, I was being generous by the cd's. Also correct about Family Line. A while back they seemed less frequent. But WOW.. It doesn't matter now cause he got a loan.. ;)

Wow so all that was a waste of time.

Like I once said about David Talaga. He’s just trying to figure out what his collection is worth to all of us and that he had no interest in selling his collection to anyone. All that David Talaga wants is attention. Good thing I figured him out from the moment I read his thread.

Yeah, I was being generous by the cd's. Also correct about Family Line. A while back they seemed less frequent. But WOW.. It doesn't matter now cause he got a loan.. ;)

It was so nice of you to try to help out David Talaga. What sucks is he wasted everyone’s time here including his own. Let us all learn not to ever take him serious. What a jerk David Talaga continues to be here in the marketplace.

So I had a loan go through that I applied for. I don't need to sell my collection. I want to thank everyone for their input. I really didn't want to sell my collection but that's all I really have.

Attention seeker alert
You really are away with the fairies.

Let’s face it, he never was selling. He’s a weird one him.

Hello.
I am looking to sell my entire Moz cd colle tion and was wondering what you thought it might be worth. You can see my collection here. Note that I have a lot of Japan realeases and a number of bootlegs. I'd love to see what you all think it might be worth. I know they are cds and are not going to get what a record will get but I do have some rare stuff in here. Anyway, thanks.
Are you selling individual, because I'm needing THATS ENTERTAINMENT, AND 4 OF YOUR BOOTS

Don’t waste your time with David Talaga. He seeks attention from all of us. All he wanted to know is how much are we willing to pay for his cds like if he is sitting on a fortune. Why don’t you list all the boot cds that you want from David Talaga’s crappy list and maybe someone here might reach out to you. I have three boot cds I may want to trade if you have something worth the trade.

Unfortunately, my mistake, I posted before I read what happened here.....I should of known that.......live and kearn... but he did list some boots I'm interested in
Nothing to declare but Jean s
Famous when dead
Live in Buenos Aires
Bona fide drag

These were the listing I haven't seen for sale..........YET
I would love to trade but I dont have any duplicates with the same covers. I do have some of some that have the same concert but they are under different titles, so I would want to keep that intact.....very kind of you for your message though
I never knew how bad it sucks living in a small country bunkin ass city until I lived here ......absolutely nothing.(Morrissey who?)......I miss the big cities for collection, concerts,record stores etc....I'm basically confined to surfing www.com....

RSD I gotta travel 120 miles to try to get my hands on 1 copy of 1000 world wide of LOVER-To-Be 7 ". Unless I pay scalpers price online. Kind of ruins the fun of RSD
IT IS WHAT IT IS.........LIFE IN BOREMONT

LOL.

I too need the following two MOZ boots.

1) Bona Fide Drag

And

2) Nothing to Declare but my Jeans

Best of luck to the both of us in finding either one of these two MOZ boots. I recall back when vinyl records began to be the most popular format in music. Many people decided to get rid of their CD collection. It was at this time that I would see so many MOZ boots on CD format for sale among many other CDs of other artists. Some of the rares CDs would surface the floor. Now a days it seems that a lot of collectors have realized it’s best to keep rare CDs in their own music collection instead of selling or trading them. Which is making it very hard for others to buy rare CDs at whatever asking price when they are no where to be found. Oh well enough said.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom