Whatever happened to the other YOR Tracks?

GlasgowChivas

Doing the Terrace Stomp
You know the ones I mean; " Action Man", "Theresa, Theresa", "I Was Bully, Do Not Forget Me" & "I'm Looking Forward To Going Back".

What with the recent leaks of unheard tracks on the "Revelations" LP & the upcoming official release of the same, I got to wondering if these were ever recorded in the first place and if they were; why they have not been leaked?

Surely someone must have more info on these songs.

You know the ones I mean; " Action Man", "Theresa, Theresa", "I Was Bully, Do Not Forget Me" & "I'm Looking Forward To Going Back".

What with the recent leaks of unheard tracks on the "Revelations" LP & the upcoming official release of the same, I got to wondering if these were ever recorded in the first place and if they were; why they have not been leaked?

Surely someone must have more info on these songs.

Maybe songs on a new album:guitar:

Kate2828 has them. She won't stop mentioning YOR because she can't keep a secret. :p

Listening now. Way better than the stuff that made the record. :thumb:

shhhhh, we're just acting like we have them, don't tell.

OMG I flipping LOVE the third one. It's blowing my mind. It's just like the second one but different. It wasn't what I expected.

They're Not As Good As The Old Ones, and so on...

Hmm, nothing more concrete than "someone said Boz said" - can someone who messages Boz via facebook ask again and post up the results?

Hmm, nothing more concrete than "someone said Boz said" - can someone who messages Boz via facebook ask again and post up the results?

Action Man was actually recorded during the Ringleader of the Tormentors sessions but not finished. The other Alain Whyte titles circa Years of Refusal were not completed because, alas, Jerry Finn fell ill - at least per "a little bird" who had an opportunity to speak to one of the band members after a show last year.

Back
Top Bottom