What song are you listening to right now?

Inní Mér Syngur Vitleysingur - Sigur Rós

6305123667.01.LZZZZZZZ.gif

Gone with the Wind is a 1939 American dramatic-romantic-war film adapted from Margaret Mitchell's 1936 novel of the same name and directed by Victor Fleming. The epic film, set in the American South in and around the time of the Civil War, stars Vivien Leigh, Clark Gable, Leslie Howard, and Olivia de Havilland, and tells a story of the Civil War and its aftermath from a white Southern viewpoint.

It received ten Academy Awards, a record that stood for twenty years.[1] In the American Film Institute's inaugural Top 100 American Films of All Time list of 1998, it was ranked number four, although in the 2007 10th Anniversary edition of that list, it was dropped two places, to number six. In June 2008, AFI revealed its 10 top 10 — the best ten films in ten American film genres—after polling over 1,500 persons from the creative community. Gone with the Wind was acknowledged as the fourth best film in the Epic genre.[2][3] It has sold more tickets in the U.S. than any other film in history, and is considered a prototype of a Hollywood blockbuster. Today, it is considered one of the greatest and most popular films of all time and one of the most enduring symbols of the golden age of Hollywood.

My Review:​
I really believe this is a Classic. So Dramatic...The characters are so simple yet complex, so hard to find in modern day films. What a comedy. Little Bonnie and the horse...Rhett...Such A Good New Movie. 5 Smiles: :):):):)

Last edited:
The Swinging Blue Jeans
one of my favourite bands right now, don't know how I managed to overlook them

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom