What song are you listening to right now?

I LOVE that song! :D So dinamic, so sexy. And I haven't listened to it for ages! :eek:
(I was a Sisters of Mercy fan back in my teenage years....)

I knoooow. Its my favorite :p
Well i'm in my teenage years, going through the same stage as you i bet :)

I knoooow. Its my favorite :p
Well i'm in my teenage years, going through the same stage as you i bet :)

:D Oh I had my goth-era back then, listening to The Cure, Sisters of Mercy, Fields of the Nephilim and Siouxsie and the Banshees. This latter is the only one I still listen to. And Sisters of Mercy too, but not a lot. :o

It's been hours since it was played, but Damien Dempsey's "Spraypaint Backalley" has been going through my mind pretty much non-stop since then.

I purchased the album he released about the time he was touring with Morrissey. It had "Ghosts of Overdoses" and some other great tunes. What album would you recommend next, or is he a better iTunes artist when you just compile some good tracks to make your own album?

Thanks,

Vaux

unfortunately I am unwillingly subjected to christian pop radio by my fundamentalist evangelical pharmacist.
The irony is I work in a Jewish Hospital.
Every time she leaves I turn it off, but she always turns it back on. Like its turning itself off by f***ing magic.
I'm 100% certain God hates this music. Its dreadful.

unfortunately I am unwillingly subjected to christian pop radio by my fundamentalist evangelical pharmacist.
The irony is I work in a Jewish Hospital.
Every time she leaves I turn it off, but she always turns it back on. Like its turning itself off by f***ing magic.
I'm 100% certain God hates this music. Its dreadful.

This is hilarious! hahah! I wonder if God really does hate it. Have you ever claimed to be Jewish and that this music offends you? Its worth a shot right?

This is hilarious! hahah! I wonder if God really does hate it. Have you ever claimed to be Jewish and that this music offends you? Its worth a shot right?

Its too late she already knew i wasnt before i had to work a shift with her. Trust me I would have pulled the Jew card!! I have before!:D

Let it be Sung - Jack Johnson.

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom