What song are you listening to right now?

All Erase - Picastro

Undoubtedly my favorite song of 2007. There's a particularly well placed smack of the drum at 0:52, as well as intro/outro creaking. I loooovve creaking.

No, I'm not cool enough to find this stuff on my own; I've got a sponsor who does regular taste interventions. ;)

The last of perhaps one dozen tabla drum videos on youtube.

I'm stopping because I discovered Russian garmoshka videos :eek:

Morrissey pre-show video material here:

[youtube]d7QwVZ0sUx8&rel=1[/youtube]

Message in a Bottle - Police
Passenger - Iggy Pop

All as I write my eBay auctions at 4am.

Eminem- 'Rock Bottom' :D:o (I was throwing all my old CDs onto iTunes last night and I felt the need to bring this CD and 'The Marshall Mathers LP' to work with me today. :cool:

Eminem- 'Rock Bottom' :D:o (I was throwing all my old CDs onto iTunes last night and I felt the need to bring this CD and 'The Marshall Mathers LP' to work with me today. :cool:

Aww Eminem. Reminds me of long card rides in my teens, with lots of blunts, haha!!

Body Electric- Sisters of Mercy.

whats with my sisters of mercy obsession recently?

Body Electric- Sisters of Mercy.

whats with my sisters of mercy obsession recently?

I LOVE that song! :D So dinamic, so sexy. And I haven't listened to it for ages! :eek:
(I was a Sisters of Mercy fan back in my teenage years....)

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom