What song are you listening to right now?

I’m to burnt out on old school Manson. I tend to only listen from golden age to now though I really didn’t like the last album. I however do really like this song

I have to look up just to see hell

I’m to burnt out on old school Manson. I tend to only listen from golden age to now though I really didn’t like the last album. I however do really like this song

I have to look up just to see hell

The later stuff is kind of hit and miss. I pretty much quit when he did the one with Tainted Love, but I usually listen to Antichrist Superstar or Holy Wood when I want to hear him. I'm not familiar with the ones after that except a couple of songs. I like Slo Motion and Running To The Edge Of The World.

The later stuff is kind of hit and miss. I pretty much quit when he did the one with Tainted Love, but I usually listen to Antichrist Superstar or Holy Wood when I want to hear him. I'm not familiar with the ones after that except a couple of songs. I like Slo Motion and Running To The Edge Of The World.

I think tainted love was just a single for a movie and wasn’t on an actual album. Golden age was great as it was just pretty awesome slick industrial. Absolutely just the most consistently uptempo album he’s made and is great for a drive. Eat me I think had tim skold of kmfdm and was all almost straight goth blues rock. High end of low which I believe has running to the end of the world. This is a hidden gem of his discography. Very classic weird Manson without the heaviness and features the tiniest production sound he’s ever had. I love that strange throaty bird sound he does at the beginning of the song I posted and how it builds towards the end. Slow motion is cool but the parent album is probably my least liked in his catalog. It’s in edible boring and there’s not much in the way of songs. The production quality did go way back up. That’s about the best I can say for it

I think tainted love was just a single for a movie and wasn’t on an actual album. Golden age was great as it was just pretty awesome slick industrial. Absolutely just the most consistently uptempo album he’s made and is great for a drive. Eat me I think had tim skold of kmfdm and was all almost straight goth blues rock. High end of low which I believe has running to the end of the world. This is a hidden gem of his discography. Very classic weird Manson without the heaviness and features the tiniest production sound he’s ever had. I love that strange throaty bird sound he does at the beginning of the song I posted and how it builds towards the end. Slow motion is cool but the parent album is probably my least liked in his catalog. It’s in edible boring and there’s not much in the way of songs. The production quality did go way back up. That’s about the best I can say for it
I will give those another listen.

I will give those another listen.

that’s cool. I tend to jump on an opportunity to mention them because I get so few chances to do so so I go on. Not many, any, of my friends know anything at all about Manson. Antichrist just sounds awesome but I don’t know if I like the songs to much anymore. If I never heard Tourniquet again I think I’d be fine. Hollywood the best imo.

bob nana - do you want to buy a guitar

jay retard - an ugly death/it’s so easy

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom