What Morrissey fans do you like

It took an entire page for the "What Morrissey fans do you like" thread to turn into a "What Morrissey fans do you hate" thread.

Morrissey-solo is slipping.

Last edited:
What Morrissey fans do i like? Lucy with red hair, because she has a nice ass! And that's all!

Most fans i've met at shows have been nice! (Met a particularly nice osteopath at allypally)

I wonder if a lot of the hating stems from jealously, or attraction scuppered by lack of social skills.

Most fans i've met at shows have been nice! (Met a particularly nice osteopath at allypally)

I wonder if a lot of the hating stems from jealously, or attraction scuppered by lack of social skills.

Errr, no. In my experience there are a lot of the ultra fans going to shows who are utter, utter c***s, and that is the main reason people dislike them. You could not be less jealous of people like them. On the other hand, some of the more objective, friendlier folk I've had the pleasure of meeting have been a genuine addition to my life. The kind of people who have their own mind, and are not swayed by hidebound blind devotion.

Errr, no. In my experience there are a lot of the ultra fans going to shows who are utter, utter c***s, and that is the main reason people dislike them. You could not be less jealous of people like them. On the other hand, some of the more objective, friendlier folk I've had the pleasure of meeting have been a genuine addition to my life. The kind of people who have their own mind, and are not swayed by hidebound blind devotion.
Oh Skinny, you did not have to praise me like this but I feel deeply honoured. Always your sheep mister sheepshagger.

I can list twice on one hand the people who have had things written about them on here and have deserved it. Going to a lot of concerts, which granted is a bit weird, doesn't make all this dribble ok.
What I have noticed is most of the comments on here, granted not this thread but they all morph into one cauldron of bile and hatred , is a growing trend of woman being objectified and having nasty things written about them because they have the misfortune for being an acquaintance of some creepy people who like to hide behind a keyboard and that is not f***ing ok! As you can maybe see I used to post here a lot but I was a kid then, this place is a cesspit and the 'moderation' is a joke. I'm not sure what I did that made people feel the need to post about me but it does make me laugh my head off that my existence irks you so much that you feel the need to.

The ones I don't know. And I'm not being a wiseass, I mean those people that you see when a Moz/Smiths song comes on in a random place, they light up.
I always like seeing who reacts, and wondering what the music means to them.

I can list twice on one hand the people who have had things written about them on here and have deserved it. Going to a lot of concerts, which granted is a bit weird, doesn't make all this dribble ok.
What I have noticed is most of the comments on here, granted not this thread but they all morph into one cauldron of bile and hatred , is a growing trend of woman being objectified and having nasty things written about them because they have the misfortune for being an acquaintance of some creepy people who like to hide behind a keyboard and that is not f***ing ok! As you can maybe see I used to post here a lot but I was a kid then, this place is a cesspit and the 'moderation' is a joke. I'm not sure what I did that made people feel the need to post about me but it does make me laugh my head off that my existence irks you so much that you feel the need to.

Hey little red wee, Your existence does not irritate anyone, on the contrary! Blessed is the ass you have!
The problem is, that you're very ugly. You look like a highland witch.

I'm not sure what I did that made people feel the need to post about me but it does make me laugh my head off that my existence irks you so much that you feel the need to.

Listen dude, you are so terribly ugly and you give a such bad impression that it looks you are coming from a creepy tale of horror written by Shirley Jackson. Where are you coming from? I guess you come from a hut in the middle of the dark woods and where you have the cauldron boiling and spell witchcraft against all people. You go to hell bad witch!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha, isn’t it ironic or even hilarious that the thread “Morrissey fans you like” has already turned into that other thread, “Morrissey fans you hate” after less than one page? :rolleyes:

These two threads might as well be merged or maybe there should be another thread like which Morrissey fans leave you indifferent? o_O
Well merge that too before it even exists. :brows:

Listen dude, you are so terribly ugly and you give a such bad impression that it looks you are coming from a creepy tale of horror written by Shirley Jackson. Where are you coming from? I guess you come from a hut in the middle of the dark woods and where you have the cauldron boiling and spell witchcraft against all people. You go to hell bad witch!
I’m sure you get all the girls, that’s why you’re sat in bullying people on an online forum. Seriously f*** off and sort your life out.

That Charlotte is a good lass.
Her ex paddy was a f***in wrong un, and still is the utter vile tosser.

I’m sure you get all the girls, that’s why you’re sat in bullying people on an online forum. Seriously f*** off and sort your life out.

Such a trauma you have about bullying! You better change your speech about it. No one takes your words seriously.

Blind loyalty :confused:

Its a music concert not a protest rally or Sunday at the Mosque.:crazy:
If you go to ALL the shows of someone you think is a c***, that pretty much makes
you insane.:crazy:

I once had a random heavy set Mexican fellow grab me by both cheeks and kiss me while laughing maniacally at a Morrissey show in 2002, prior to locking arms with me and dragging me up 10 feet through the crowd with me helplessly dangling off of his meaty appendage. I rather liked him. You don't see that kind of honest joy at Morrissey shows as much in recent years.

Back
Top Bottom