What Morrissey fans do you like

A

Anonymous

I am back here after many moons away, and I saw the thread asking the opposite question. So, I wonder, well - which fans do you like? Meaning, who do you think is a fan who is not just tolerable but who is also an extremely nice/cool/good person, etc.? Some of these people I list may be older or not in the scene anymore, but still I think of them. Here are a few off the top of my head:

Corrissey
Tripp
Tripp's wife (Gracie)
The Australian girl from the Importance of Being Morrissey
Unkleskinny (yes, him, he was a cool and great guy back in the day)
math tinder
Scarletibis (Julie?)
Julia
Julian
Buzzetta
nugz

I know a few are very blast from the past.
Any others?

Most people are ok except the ones that are nice to your face and then post about you on that other thread. They are tossers.

FWD is a bastion of goodwill, interesting updates and fandom - one of my favourite users on the site

I would include doc here as he too has contributed so much to the site.

Favorite posters...I have a few, but then again, too many to mention. Some quick faves in no particular order:

Charlie Cheswick
Reality Bites
Jamie
Corrissey
G23
Peppermint
No1Uno
JB

and that's just off the top of my head. So many, many more whose posts I enjoy reading.

I would include doc here as he too has contributed so much to the site.

Favorite posters...I have a few, but then again, too many to mention. Some quick faves in no particular order:

Charlie Cheswick
Reality Bites
Jamie
Corrissey
G23
Peppermint
No1Uno
JB

and that's just off the top of my head. So many, many more whose posts I enjoy reading.
Oh evennow, stop it! :blushing: Actually my list would have to include you with your chirpy thought-provoking-ness. Oh dear, is this thread going to turn into a love-in? Before it does can I say that I also like Benny's posts as they often make me laugh out loud.

In no particular order

Skylarker/the bicycle tragedy

Trouble love me

Viva hate

Reality bites

Crystal Geezer

Belligerent ghoul

Cornelius blaze

David t

Mozmal

Evennow

Counthree

Lanterns

Gill from Texas

Nothappynotsad

Irregular regular

Hand in glove

Violeta

UncleSkinny

Rifle

Ketamine sun

Asian runt

Barking

There are many more, my apologies.

Oh evennow, stop it! :blushing: Actually my list would have to include you with your chirpy thought-provoking-ness. Oh dear, is this thread going to turn into a love-in? Before it does can I say that I also like Benny's posts as they often make me laugh out loud.

Yes, Benny is quite the character. Fewer posts given the lack of cancellations and no black curtains tour just completed. Not quite a "love-in", but that wouldn't really be that bad would it? No1Uno listed quite a few members that I remember quite fondly. Some don't post as much if at all anymore. Not sure if this is your first incarnation in 2017, but there were quite a few posters from the Golden Age of Moz Solo who were excellent reads.

"Chirpy thought-provoking-ness"...Yes, that is well put. Hopefully chirpy in a cheerful rather than annoying way. ;) I am generally a glass half full kind of guy...as long as it is filled with something worth drinking :thumb:

In all honesty how can you get past its comments on the Manchester bombing? Saying its funny saying worse things happen at KFC and saying the kids probably deserved to die.

I find it disturbing and all it would take from her(?) is an apology for me to forgive her. We all have bad days, we all say things we don't mean

Except most of us don't go around saying we are glad kids have been blown to bits. WTF.

I like Betty Boop, that blondie american woman that was in so many gigs of this last tour. A kind of Alyssa's substitute.

On Twitter:

Intl Playboy
Erica C.
Andy
Girlwithout
Sally
Julie

On here:

sweetness522
Jamie
Detritus
FWD
Harsh Truth
Mcrickson
Skylarker
Marred
Peppermint
Emil
Acton
12”
Ketamine
Rifke

And too many others I’ve interacted with online and met irl over the years to mention! :tiphat:

Last edited:
The majority of the people that post on here seem nice, the people that don't seem nice are normally targeting it at someone posting something terrifying anyway.

Iain H., haven’t seen him for ages. Used to have some great stories such as the time he dismantled a poor lady’s toilet when he discovered he couldn’t stay there free of charge. “I flushed it and filled her bathroom full of shit. Left her crying but I had a gig to get to.”

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom