What Morrissey fans do you hate

• Thread starter Johnnyhatesjazz
  • Start date
That scrotum exmorrisseyfan is back at it again excited about morrisseys new interview because he has nothing else going on in his boring bigoted life and he is still pretending some random skank is his girlfriend what a truly rotten individual not long till his mom pops off too.

That scrotum exmorrisseyfan is back at it again excited about morrisseys new interview because he has nothing else going on in his boring bigoted life and he is still pretending some random skank is his girlfriend what a truly rotten individual not long till his mom pops off too.
He's a Gaylord tho, no girlfriend required💃

Felton
Worst by a country mile. A Lake District mile, in fact. Not a good word for this attention seeker from anyone worth their salt
It’s awfully dark where he is, up his own arse, desperate to force his own self importance out there to whoever doesn’t want it.

Some fans know tons, and yeah, they do know almost everything. But humility people.

It doesn't make you any better than anyone. Or maybe yeah LOL you know better, but you don't need to be rude.

Some fans know tons, and yeah, they do know almost everything. But humility people.

It doesn't make you any better than anyone. Or maybe yeah LOL you know better, but you don't need to be rude.
Add this guy to the hate list

Back on the chain gang.
New year, same faces.

felton
Jacobsen
O’Brien
Whitfield (new fan. Self titled super fan)
Blake still can’t sing
Maguire
Cooke
Wilde with his tour etiquette email :crazy: :lbf: Violeta
Sutton & Dawkins
Haggard Sophie
Hell Wood
I [surname redacted]
Carroll D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back on the chain gang.
New year, same faces.

felton
Jacobsen
O’Brien
Whitfield (new fan. Self titled super fan)
Blake still can’t sing
Maguire
Cooke
Wilde with his tour etiquette email :crazy: :lbf: Violeta
Sutton & Dawkins
Haggard Sophie
Hell Wood
I [surname redacted]
Carroll D
Blake went straight to number 1 with his brans new hit "Fluke Coca Cola"

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the plus sides of this COVID is that Blake the Snake can’t take to the stage and butcher Morrissey’s songs. Sadly, he’s still posting his long ‘statements’ about current affairs, despite none of it affecting him. Paul, if it concerns benefits, get off you arse and get thee sen to work, you bone idle dosser. Anything else, turn it in, eh: especially the poncing around with a mic.
Ps. You aren’t a DJ either. Dick.

One of the plus sides of this COVID is that Blake the Snake can’t take to the stage and butcher Morrissey’s songs. Sadly, he’s still posting his long ‘statements’ about current affairs, despite none of it affecting him. Paul, if it concerns benefits, get off you arse and get thee sen to work, you bone idle dosser. Anything else, turn it in, eh: especially the poncing around with a mic.
Ps. You aren’t a DJ either. Dick.

Blake would be a successful worker on Sainsbury's at the chill's grid department picking up stakes and cheese.

It's completely shocking that this thread is still visible given that the abuse Curtis Butler suffered on here drove him to suicide. How can the site owner possibly justify the psychological damage done to so many innocent people, many of whom have never posted on this site.

David Tseng has blood on his hands.

It's completely shocking that this thread is still visible given that the abuse Curtis Butler suffered on here drove him to suicide. How can the site owner possibly justify the psychological damage done to so many innocent people, many of whom have never posted on this site.

David Tseng has blood on his hands.
Hang on: nothing on here drove CB to commit suicide. Lies. A complete fabrication of the actual truth. Wind your neck in.

Does Blake have a job or a proper occupation these days?
Does he eck. He passes himself off as a DJ (he has a box of CDs)
He’s always quick to lambast the government, and attack anything that moves, despite never having contributed to the public purse in his life. He’s a lazy dosser who wears a really bad suit, and shoes. And he even posses for pictures whilst getting his facial expression into place. Shameful.

Does he eck. He passes himself off as a DJ (he has a box of CDs)
He’s always quick to lambast the government, and attack anything that moves, despite never having contributed to the public purse in his life. He’s a lazy dosser who wears a really bad suit, and shoes. And he even posses for pictures whilst getting his facial expression into place. Shameful.
On his box he's got cd's of that singer, Dua Lipa.

Dua Lipa - Break My Heart (Official Video) - YouTube

this is difficult, at my age? i miss the ppl I use to hate, especially the gr8 trolls of yore, other than myself of course, myself I shall hate eternally, as any true Moz fan should...

Back
Top Bottom