What Morrissey fans do you hate

• Thread starter Johnnyhatesjazz
  • Start date
Pedro, you do realise that you have public photos and posts on Facebook dating all the way back to 2010, viewable to all - friends or not? .

What a mess that goes on in your head! You're absolutely mad! Are you seeing profiles of other people who call themselves "Pedro" on Facebook? Are you an anonymous spy?

Get over yourself, stop being a sex pest towards women who don't want anything to do with you, take your broken English 'anonymous' posts, and move on. Life is too short for all this stupidity.

You're so obsessed with this man and you start to look like an envious idiot.

Does it bother you too much if he does or doesn't send messages to women or men?

We've already seen that you've an absolute desire for him Well, he'll be yours, if he'll wants it or if he'll exist, which I doubt.

If I were him I would be terrified to meet you, you seem to be a dangerous nymphomaniac, obsessed with ghosts whom you call "Pedro."

This conversation is really absurd! Did you notice that you're always talking about this guy, over and over again? And this conversation leads to nothing? You start to annoy the whole crew with this dude you call Pedro. You're very interested in his sexual life. You probably don't have a boyfriend and you're desperate to get one. Tell us what you do in life, other than wasting your time here?

This conversation is really absurd! Did you notice that you're always talking about this guy, over and over again? And this conversation leads to nothing? You start to annoy the whole crew with this dude you call Pedro. You're very interested in his sexual life. You probably don't have a boyfriend and you're desperate to get one. Tell us what you do in life, other than wasting your time here?

It says a lot that Pedro assumes the people condemning him are female.

Not only am i not Sophie, i'm not female and i've never met her.

It says a lot that Pedro assumes the people condemning him are female.

Not only am i not Sophie, i'm not female and i've never met her.

Maybe you are lesbian!

Of course you're not Sophie and neither i am Pedro!

No one can condemn Pedro because he hasn't done anything bad to anyone.

He didn't simulate a rent payment, as someone did, which is a crime and is punished by law.

You’re the mad one, you cretin.

Cretin is the one who didn't give you education.

You've robbed some Mancunian fellows and you always bring troubles to anyone wherever you go! Isn't it time for you to disappear?

Cretin is the one who didn't give you education.

You've robbed some Mancunian fellows and you always bring troubles to anyone wherever you go! Isn't it time for you to disappear?

Finding your old log in isn't going to fool anyone Pedro.

Finding your old log in isn't going to fool anyone Pedro.

For you, anyone who posts here is a Pedro? So, i can call you Pedro too!

This should be the "Pedros" thread. Only those who have the name Pedro can post here.

This conversation about someone supposedly called Pedro is sooooo boring! Find another name for another gossip subject.

B.Replogle from Florida who sent a letter to ‘Letters To Morrissey’ recently. Two-faced idiot he is, as he used say insulting things about Morrissey and his ‘letter’ is very contradictory! Another horrible attention seeker!

Roberto Federsnoozefest is lame as f***. Has he tweeted anything remotely entertaining ever?? No.

I keep reading this thread and marienne seems to come up constantly. Is she that bad and annoying? I haven't interacted with her much but shes attractive in a weird sorta way. I'd give her a toss, why not she has nice set
#metoo

Back
Top Bottom