What Morrissey fans do you hate

• Thread starter Johnnyhatesjazz
  • Start date
Paddy, Jake and Conor, the latter needs a change of glasses and some eyebrow treatment. Jake, however, his parents should have used contraception. Don't like that mon, me. Boring toad.

Paddy, Jake and Conor, the latter needs a change of glasses and some eyebrow treatment. Jake, however, his parents should have used contraception. Don't like that mon, me. Boring toad.

Nice to know you're having a pleasant Christmas.

It's Christmas Day, take a f***ing day off soft lad.

That Conor lad just looks stupid with those daft eyebrows. Paddy on the other hand gets himself a good quality girlfriend every time so must have something going for him that Alice lass was well fit

I'm absolutely against hate for no reason at all, but I do want those who are actually criminals to pay for their actions. I'm not a huge fan of some of the people mentioned on here, but I wouldn't say I HATE them. However someone like Curtis needs to be behind bars, and he deserves the mentions and the hate he gets on here. And the fact that he's a criminal makes me wonder why some regulars are still friends with him. Some of the posts on here are daft, hating someone cause of their looks or cause they post Moz lyrics or selfies etc., but this is a valid reason and people need to do something about that smelly fat ginger c***.

That 'Alice lass' was far too good and lovely and beautiful for someone like Paddy.

I'm absolutely against hate for no reason at all, but I do want those who are actually criminals to pay for their actions. I'm not a huge fan of some of the people mentioned on here, but I wouldn't say I HATE them. However someone like Curtis needs to be behind bars, and he deserves the mentions and the hate he gets on here. And the fact that he's a criminal makes me wonder why some regulars are still friends with him. Some of the posts on here are daft, hating someone cause of their looks or cause they post Moz lyrics or selfies etc., but this is a valid reason and people need to do something about that smelly fat ginger c***.

The irony of a Moz fan having a go at a criminal when Moz based his entire career on songs about criminals that you sang along to and don't forget Moz was found guilty in court so yes he is a criminal too.

The irony of a Moz fan having a go at a criminal when Moz based his entire career on songs about criminals that you sang along to and don't forget Moz was found guilty in court so yes he is a criminal too.

Found guilty in court? Would someone please like to explain to this imbecile the difference between a criminal case and civil proceedings?

SOSB

As far as I know Morrissey hasn't done any of the f***ed up shit Curtis has done. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Any idea when Maldonado will get outed for his alleged offences . Talking about preditors that guy is the worst. He is in a much higher league of evil that Curtis, he will disappear in a few years once he has infected and robbed all the gullible girls.

Don't hate anyone as such but the self-pitying types on twitter are irritating. You know the sort who act as if only they get the man and his lyrics, lap up his every utterance unquestioning and endlessly whinge about how bad they are at life/how hard life is. You know the type.

Moz army all of those losers.

Post on twitter then think you are an author and release a book on being a fan of Morrissey that all the idiots buy to learn how to be bigger fans. Dickie Felton total scum as is Julie twatface who lines her pockets and cashes in at every opportunity.

Don't hate anyone as such but the self-pitying types on twitter are irritating. You know the sort who act as if only they get the man and his lyrics, lap up his every utterance unquestioning and endlessly whinge about how bad they are at life/how hard life is. You know the type.

Moz army all of those losers.

Post on twitter then think you are an author and release a book on being a fan of Morrissey that all the idiots buy to learn how to be bigger fans. Dickie Felton total scum as is Julie twatface who lines her pockets and cashes in at every opportunity.

Harsh I think - on Dickie .......not Julie

...don't forget Moz was found guilty in court so yes he is a criminal too.

That's a good point, actually. Maybe Moz knows all about what Curtis gets up to, and that's why he's on the guest list? Maybe the pair of them hang out together backstage after the shows, laughing about all the people they've financially ripped off in the past? Birds of a feather flock together, and all that.

Harsh I think - on Dickie .......not Julie

Total scum is a bit harsh on Felton, I agree. Maybe tboring c@nt would have sufficed, from the poster. I mean, he does have a very high opinion of himself and he does rather think everyone wishes to read his unimportant drivel. So yea, c*** would be better
Julie twatface is just rancid right the way through .

Dont know any of these people personally. Are there any actual genuine reasons for them being labelled 'rancid' or 'scum' as without evidence it just comes across as sour grapes that they got off their arse and wrote something

jealousy.......it really is............but right about Julie

Jealous of Felton? Come on, be serious and take your head from out his rectum. The man is a cretin, and a boring, deluded one at that.

Most of you kooky f***s. I've been periodically reading all of your bullshits for the past 15 years now and everytime its the same shit. Cockmongering intellect fest to win the "clever asshole" award of the day. Im done.

*drops mic*

:brows:

I have returned after a 7 year absence as it was all a bit much around here... and I am hoping things have changed a little! Haha!

Back
Top Bottom