What Morrissey fans do you hate

• Thread starter Johnnyhatesjazz
  • Start date
Those mutants who post lyrics etc on social media every two mins
Big fans them. I say, big them. Massive.

What an appropriately named thread I have found myself on!
There is one fan that springs straight to my mind. His name is Ped(r)o Gaspar; an obsessive, extremely creepy, stalker-esque man. He likes to continually rant - often replying to himself meanwhile spouting utter bullshit that pops into his mind. Isn't it funny how his IP address is traced to multiple replies?
Nevermind that, he is easily recognisable through his broken English and weakly threaded sentences that barely make any sense. Ah well Pedro, it's okay, we are all aware of your pathetically lonely existance. Although, it is hard to feel any pity towards you as toxicity dominates your character.

Jacobson
Jaysus. When will this fella piss off? No one is interested in your self promotion. So far up his own, arse. “Author”?
Please. Make it stop.
YSB

The odd gig and CD, hardly qualifies that. does it?
i think there was one yeat aside when he had is south east Asian lady friend with him that he did about 6/7 gigs. Giggling his way out of Brixton with a suit on :lbf:

Anyway. Productive Paul. Get round the little old dears to see if they need any bits and bobs from the Spar. No suit though !

Back
Top Bottom