What is Morrissey up to? (speculations)

Living the good life in Cali, working on the new album, being loved. I hope.

He has sounded so unhappy for so long. I imagine he is just avoiding the world, watching a lot of TV, trying to keep going.

:)
preparing the new hot chili pepper album and world tour:hammer:

What do you think Morrissey is up to these days and during these times? :)

The usual ....

Drawing up his master plan to win hearts and rule the world !

besides that, just living it up, and loving the rich life! A successful life and well deserved as anyone can see.

He’s been working on music which is the main thing any artist would want to do in any time good or bad. He’s been keeping busy, busy creating art ! Getting it together, collaborating with other artists, branching out! growing! evolving!

yes, living and loving his life in spite of the of the world. In this way, nothing’s changed, for an artist always looks inward for happiness, it’s the sane thing to do in a insane world.

He looked pretty healthy and happy in the few fan photos we’ve seen of him out and about with other people, looks very good and a new record soon!

the future looks very bright I’m surprised he wasn’t wearing shades !

VIVA MOZ !!!!

:thumb:

I'd imagine he's digging through back issues of the NME looking to see if there's a record label left that he hasn't pissed off.

List of the Lost the Netflix Series

what is M doing,could be watching springwatch like me.

I expect he's watching Carry On Camping whilst sipping on a pint of vodka.

I guess he just did some guest work on that ASAP album right and hasn’t he been photographed out with friends at dinner not long ago. I imagine he’s doing what he’s always been doing sans playing live and traveling

Moz is putting together the recital series and Argentina will be on the list of the chosen countries, that if when this whole nightmare is over, Moz is taking great care of himself and I imagine him writing little things

It's good times for him it seems with the new album & live music on the horizon although probably still a bit raw from his mom's death & processing that. He has a good support system so is doing better than most. The best is likely yet to come. A lot of Cali sunshine & nature and flouting Hollywood rules.

What is Morrissey up to?

Probably getting his third Pfizer COVID vaccine jab right now...or is he? Does he seem like that type?

What is Morrissey up to?

Probably getting his third Pfizer COVID vaccine jab right now...or is he? Does he seem like that type?
I think he seems the anti-lockdown type that wouldn't get vaccinated. It might be a blessing his new interview didn't get released and I just want to hear his new album.

I think he seems the anti-lockdown type that wouldn't get vaccinated. It might be a blessing his new interview didn't get released and I just want to hear his new album.

He'd be a fool not to get vaccinated. He's in a fairly high risk group by virtue of his age alone.

Back
Top Bottom