What is currently your favorite television show(s)?

really? I think Tosh is tame compared to the shit I've read on this site :cool: and at least he is funny :p
:o

My brother loves Tosh as does one of my best friends Rick. And you're right he's tamer than many of the posts on this site. And who am I to judge, afterall I like Lizard Lick Towing, which a lot of people would find ridiculous!

Broadchurch - for those in the UK. On ITV Monday nights - I'm addicted, need to know who killed Danny!

tumblr_mkg8woP4Bb1qe7om8o2_500.gif

Hannibal-20130321-35.jpg

Hannibal

Elementary.jpg

Elementary.

ENDEAVOUR_18.JPG

ENDEAVOUR.

Mr Cornelius Blaze, Hannibal will be on Wednesday evening. Should I watch it? I kinda want to. Isn't it too disgusting?

This is mine:
Fringe_Keyart1_1920x1080.jpg

Disappointed in this years season of Doctor Who. I've probably only liked one or two episodes. I've only brought this up because I'm so disappointed in the Cyberman story today. It was absolutely dreadful. They desperately need to change the format and the entire show.

Disappointed in this years season of Doctor Who. I've probably only liked one or two episodes. I've only brought this up because I'm so disappointed in the Cyberman story today. It was absolutely dreadful. They desperately need to change the format and the entire show.

tumblr_mn1f2pF7Nb1ria7f6o1_500.gif

I'm waiting until the:

tumblr_mn1emeidYa1rittzto1_500.jpg

Moffat needs to go. He's a chancer. The whole thing has an Emperor's New Clothes feel, and has had since he took over as showrunner. Ditto Sherlock. Bloody disgraceful what he has done to that iconic character.

My favourite so far this year has been Endeavour. Slow and meandering, and occasionally convoluted, but never less than brilliant. A really great revisiting of Morse.

. They desperately need to change the format and the entire show.

Moffat needs to go. He's a chancer. The whole thing has an Emperor's New Clothes feel, and has had since he took over as showrunner

It's a family show, mainly aimed at kids. In its 50 yr history its always been this:

Act 1 - Land somewhere, possibly by accident.

Act 2 - Oo, there's a monster.

Act 3 - Running. Mostly running.

Act 4 - Use the sonic screwdriver & science to conquer the villain.

Some of the stories are (mostly) a bit crappy but i still like it.

and Matt Smith is fitting quite nicely in to the character :

tumblr_mn21c5MnvP1sol3q9o2_250.gif

Endeavour. Slow and meandering, and occasionally convoluted, but never less than brilliant. A really great revisiting of Morse.

tumblr_mmuukcZvX51sqkp6bo2_r1_250.gif

and played wonderfully by Shaun Evans.

It's a family show, mainly aimed at kids. In its 50 yr history its always been this:

and Matt Smith is fitting quite nicely in to the character :

tumblr_mn21c5MnvP1sol3q9o2_250.gif

I think the show has been much much better since Amy left.

Last edited by a moderator:
really? I think Tosh is tame compared to the shit I've read on this site :cool: and at least he is funny :p
:o

My brother loves Tosh as does one of my best friends Rick. And you're right he's tamer than many of the posts on this site. And who am I to judge, afterall I like Lizard Lick Towing, which a lot of people would find ridiculous!

Lizard Lick is the greatest find for me of 2013 so far, it's hilarious

Lizard Lick is the greatest find for me of 2013 so far, it's hilarious

I agree its hilarious. It seems like in every episode about ten people attack Bobby! And also in every episode the lobby at their office gets completely destroyed by some knucklehead. I'm glad you found the show!

and Matt Smith is fitting quite nicely in to the character

At least those acts were per episode and not in crammed and shoddy 40 odd minute. Even 50 years ago, children were encouraged to use their brains with Hartnell. Maybe it's the nostalgia and rawness I liked back then? I dunno, but they definately had better Doctors back then.

Back
Top Bottom