What (hopefully upcoming) new Morrissey output are you most looking forward to?

What (hopefully upcoming) new Morrissey output are you most looking forward to?

• None of the above

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well all but bonfire most of all cause after dog I think there’s a real chance of something a bit different and something more modern sounding. That being said what’s better after something different but a dose of the old classic good stuff which could be an interesting return (watch it all be backwards) and I’m fullof morbid and all sorts of other shades of curiosity about the ASAP collab because who isn’t

Since I think he's doing great (all his new millennium albums are from solid to very, very good, in my opinion), I have great expectations for the new album. Excited as well for the collaboration with Alain, only slightly less so.

Last edited:
Had to go with Alain. As much as I look forward to both ASAP and Bonfire (especially the latter), Alain and Moz back together again is the stuff of fairytales.

BONFIRE AND ALAIN!!(y):pulgar:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, RAPERO: golpe en la cabeza:: golpe en la cabeza::látigo: NOOOOO

Now that he’s been working with Alain again, makes me believe
that him working with Marr again is more of a possibility then ever.

It won’t happen anytime soon though, and I’m thinking it would be a recording rather than live shows.

Lookin' forward to all of it.
Kinda wonderin' if that Ha Ha Harlem song
has somethin' to do with Rocky, cause Rocky
is from Harlem.
Maybe they had Moz make a song about Harlem
and then went back and sampled it.
Really wanna hear that I Am Veronica song, cause
the way that Moz and Sam were talkin' about it,
the thing might be a monster.
The Al Whyte stuff should be good too!

i went with all of the above but rainbow valley is the one thing i need to hear asap,love the original.

I'm most looking forward to 'South with Morrissey' leaking. 🙂
Hahaha
I really am.
The funny thing is hardly anybody thought A W was any good at the time.

Us morrissey fans..only happy in reverse

New collaborations with Alain Whyte. Never thought that would be a thing again but here we are. All that reaching out paid off! We salute you, Mr. Whyte.

That, and finally hearing the oft-spoken about “Diana Dors”.

I voted for Bonfire because we know more about it and I'm more focused on what is coming sooner.
Also, the title track sounds like the type of song Morrissey excels at.

Now that he’s been working with Alain again, makes me believe
that him working with Marr again is more of a possibility then ever.

It won’t happen anytime soon though, and I’m thinking it would be a recording rather than live shows.
The shock of Morrissey and Marr working together again would probably kill me.

Most looking forward to Classically Smiths

Bonfire. He can hire the Chinese to crank it out. Then have Boz sell it out of a van.
Or uploaded it to banned.video and charge a extra dollar for your tickets.

Back
Top Bottom