What ever happened to the Julia references?

Someone said they had a falling out and she hasn't been to a gig in nearly 2 years!

thats not true. she's been spotted by many. i think she was seen in one of the vids posted here when Moz received the special recognition from the city of Los Angeles.

Again, the woman that everyone says was Julia at the Moz Angeles ceremony was Steve's high powered Malibu real estate agent, not Julia. I would assume she just burned through her trust fund stalking Steve around the world and got sick of being thrown down to the ground by her hair by fat cholas when she would barge her way to the front row at Uncle Steve's Moz Angeles gigs.

She stopped going to all the gigs a couple of years back, but Morrissey actually stopped the constant Julia references quite a time before this - there was one point about a decade or so back where he would mention her at least once, every single damn show. I think even he realised it was getting a bit boring and stopped doing it so much - even when she was there. Hell, maybe he even realised she was starting to get unwanted attention from the constant name-checks and wanted to spare her the hassle.

I just hope she got her money's worth. She spent a lot of it and time following him around the globe. Devotion misspent on a misanthrope? Who are we to judge? I just want to see the girl happy.

Maybe someone did an intervention. But seriously enough is enough (is enough). I saw him two nights in a row once and it's not that I didn't enjoy the opportunity but I think after a while you would be sitting there thinking that you could branch out a little and go see someone else or take a bicycling tour of France or ... something.

Please forgive my ignorance, but does anyone know what's happened with Julia Riley?

She became an obsessed Morrissey fan and apparently used her wealth to follow him until he became enamoured and bestowed many privileges upon her which created a sense of entitlement on her part resulting in her rude behavior at shows and vicious, hateful jealousy from the other cult members. Without a trace she disappeared. Coincidence? :cool:

Tl;dr
She dead.

I don't know, but if she were to write a book on her experiences, I would probably buy it.

I can't imagine a hypnotized Mozbot of her degree would reveal anything of interest beyond "Morrissey farted again today and the smell was intoxicating!"

Just read Ketamine's posts and save your money.

Last edited:
She became an obsessed Morrissey fan and apparently used her wealth to follow him until he became enamoured and bestowed many privileges upon her which created a sense of entitlement on her part resulting in her rude behavior at shows and vicious, hateful jealousy from the other cult members. Without a trace she disappeared. Coincidence? :cool:

Tl;dr
She dead.

I think she was only rude if you had paid for the seat that she felt she was entitled to. There are some stories about that. But if you walk up and speak to her she is friendly. I talked to her twice but I didn't try to ask her any questions. I told her she had a great website.
I like saying nice things about her just to upset those people that are jealous of her. :D

I can't imagine a hypnotized Mozbot of her degree would reveal anything of interest beyond "Morrissey farted again today and the smell was intoxicating!"

Just read Ketamine's posts and save your money.
At this point, I wonder which direction she would go in. I could see it being a twisted, revelatory, juicy little peek behind the curtain. It was an abrupt disappearance following her years of... Well, whatever you would call it.

I don't know, but if she were to write a book on her experiences, I would probably buy it.

Saturday 23rd (whatever month) - concert at (insert any venue / City / country)
Turned up just before the start. Security got me to the front and removed a peasant that had queued up all day and claimed a spot at the front. Thanked security for helping me out. Enjoyed the gig. Morrissey name checked me again which was nice but I was a little cheesed off he didn't hand me the mic to tell him how thankful I was for everything he did for us.
Went back to my hotel after chatting with nice fans asking me if I was THE Julia. Up early in the morning to catch a bus / train / plane to (insert venue / city / county)

At this point, I wonder which direction she would go in. I could see it being a twisted, revelatory, juicy little peek behind the curtain. It was an abrupt disappearance following her years of... Well, whatever you would call it.

Did you see the look in her eyes in the Irish Blood video?

You don't come back from that level of obsession.

I think it all depends on just how much master shit on her when he was done with her.

I'm sure she believes that it was all her fault for not being enough for him. Thus, the radio silence. Shamed into submission.

It makes me wonder why no one has written a tell all about Moz yet though. I figure it's because you can only fill so many pages with "After working together for a while, Morrissey just stopped returning my calls." I get the impression that his behind the scenes diva behavior is actually pretty boring and bland. He's no John Lydon.

She had Wayne Rooney hairplugs and trains with the Chesterfield squad and will make her debut in April as a tricky winger.

Back
Top Bottom