What does "Trumpshifters" mean?

I would be thankful this thanksgiving if his turkey and stuffing were both dry, and he choked to death in dramatic fashion in front of a camera.

It means Donald Trump is a piece of shit, asshole, waste of carbon who deserves to get anal cancer, AIDS and ALS all at once. Glad I could help.

Prime examples of Trump Derangement Syndrome?

Trump is deranged. What is the problem here?
It seemed like you were saying the comments you posted (quoted ones) were deranged. The only problem I have is that a dangerous fool like him has been elevated to a position of power.

bizarrocode1.jpg

From a YouTube comment:

"It simply means many of those who initially supported our lazy-hand of a President have CEASED to back him for good reason, so they have SHIFTED to the side of those who were correct about the sleazebag (sic) in the first place....there, is that a little bit clearer?"

Interesting interpretation

When did the British surrender? They did all the hard work in WWII, only for some clueless yanks to come over and try to steal all the glory.

I reckon the year 1781 doesn't have any significance to Brit tish people. Ever heard of D-Day? There was just some Brit tish troops mixed in with Canadadadians. The Americans did all the work as usual. I reckon foreigners always say Yank like it's some ant-American term, but there are more New York Yankee caps worn in Brittin and Europe than New York.

MOZ4PREZ.png

I reckon the year 1781 doesn't have any significance to Brit tish people. Ever heard of D-Day? There was just some Brit tish troops mixed in with Canadadadians. The Americans did all the work as usual. I reckon foreigners always say Yank like it's some ant-American term, but there are more New York Yankee caps worn in Brittin and Europe than New York.

View attachment 43196
He couldn't f*** up the job much worse than the new guy.

From a YouTube comment:

"It simply means many of those who initially supported our lazy-hand of a President have CEASED to back him for good reason, so they have SHIFTED to the side of those who were correct about the sleazebag (sic) in the first place....there, is that a little bit clearer?"

Interesting interpretation

Pretty, pretty good.

It means Donald Trump is a piece of shit, asshole, waste of carbon who deserves to get anal cancer, AIDS and ALS all at once. Glad I could help.
I wouldn't want him to get aids. I don't want him to have anything my sweet Klaus had. I don't mind if he gets als or anal cancer though.

Back
Top Bottom