What Do You Want From Your Secret Santa?

2v805lj.jpg

I want my life back.
And I need a car, a place to live on my own (I've moved back into my parents' house with kids, do you understand? DO YOU??) and new jeans.

I want my life back.
And I need a car, a place to live on my own (I've moved back into my parents' house with kids, do you understand? DO YOU??) and new jeans.

My heart goes out to you SVE...if I can encourage you at all I would say this. Be grateful that you have parents who will take you in and support you through this difficult time. I hope that you have a good relationship with them and they are kind to you. Things will improve for you given some time. Every day is a new day...

So, M-soloers either have everything they want already or they are too shy to speak up...

Give it up...Santa is growing impatient as his big day approaches...

:D

2n8vcjl.jpg

Mcricky...Santa is going to give you a ticket to Jersey to visit MR and go job hunting togetha!!

Ain't life grand??

:D

Thank you all. Well, as far as I know Santa is about to work on this jeans thing ;). It is a good beginning, isn't it?

And, therightone - yes, my parents are great. Being a happy couple for over 40 years they still try to walk in my shoes and support me in every way. And I am very thankful.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom