What did make you smile today?

A smile and a warm & fuzzy feeling...While I worked in the church office this morning, I could hear the children practicing for the Christmas pageant tomorrow, singing "Christmas Time is here." :sweet:

Watching a video of some of my sister's friends in drag as the Spice Girls in a talent show.

Going sledging in the snow, it really unifies all ages :)

True! I missed out today, my dh took the kids...perfect snowfall for it - and what made me smile today was seeing them sledding on the local news! :D They said the sweetest, funniest things, too. :sweet:

There aren't many hills around here -they went to the known one. Where I grew up, we had tons of awesome hills at Veteran's Acres. We'd end up going all day and some hills, you'd slide across the ice at the bottom of the hill...not a care in the world...:) I miss those days. I'mma gonna get in on the next outing this weekend. :guitar:

Actually, Corrissey's Morrissey dream made me smile today. :D Even though she lamented that it never makes sense I thought it was rather nice, Morrissey didn't care that you couldn't get his food. Maybe in the next one you'll be on the bus. I thought it was funny.

Actually, Corrissey's Morrissey dream made me smile today. :D Even though she lamented that it never makes sense I thought it was rather nice, Morrissey didn't care that you couldn't get his food. Maybe in the next one you'll be on the bus. I thought it was funny.

Hey, CG -thanks. That was my favorite part, too. :) He was so understanding. Although the desperation was killing me and ruining my dream, causing me to miss the 60's girl band cover song he was doing. :p Such a random dream, but I loved hanging out with him and the boys. We were all smiles and having pints. :thumb:

My father, aided by several hot whiskeys, vowing to someday take me to a Nick Cave gig. :thumb:

I was under the false impression that canary's only lived about 3 years and just learned that male canaries generally live about 10 years and some of them up to 20!! :eek: My little guy is only a year old. :D

My daughter has been hugging me all day and telling me she's shocked at how many gifts there are for her under the tree. She's so cute.

sperman.jpg

You know. :rofl:

(There's no U. Get it? Get it? :straightface):

My daughter just ate some Pop Rocks and then took a sip of Diet Coke.
After she did it, my son told her that the combination could make her stomach explode.
We let her believe it for about five minutes. :lbf:

PopRocks-1.jpg

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom