What did make you smile today?

My 5 years old son decided he's going to present his pre-school teachers (all 3 of them) with necklaces, for Christmas. When I asked where is he going to get the necklaces from he answered: from that box on your shelf. Excuse me, I have to go hide away my jewellery ;-)

Nice.
I like what you said in your post edit
You're calling me a stalker? Please.
When was the last time I commented on ANYTHING you said?
I've been really, really, tempted; but I've refrained.
(looking back)
since you have been posting a lot more lately, you actually refrained successfully for more than 1 page of your total past posts before mentioning me
thats quite an achievement for you and I congratulate you on doing so* :clap:
however, you might want to remember that unlike most here who only know you by your forum username, I am not ignorant of the time you spend
http://www.morrissey-solo.com/cgi/chat.cgi
in the above place :crazy:
I am fairly certain that more than 1 forum user would think of you differently if they know about the kinds of things you say in there :cool:
but feel free to deny you are one of the few remaining denizens of chat
I can assure you that I will not feel the need to "prove" you are :rolleyes:
therefore, you shall continue to be free to pull the wool over some other poster's eyes**
with no thank yous necessary to me :p I feel you must really need to keep separate your forum "persona" from your chat one, facebook one and doubtless others...

now, back on task:

today I smiled for I think almost all of an entire 45 minute phone call :eek:
which for me is extraordinary on many levels :o
I really am looking forward to next Sunday now :)

*=for the record though, I do post far less than I use to which is likely a contributing factor to the current low level of her creepiness with regards to me
now if only rather than ignoring other people's posts, we could have the power to block them from seeing ours(as we do on facebook)
then I would be able to make sure she was free of further temptation
and only at the cost of likely not seeing her posts, which I rarely read anyways
**=one of the more intriguing things about the female troll is that, frequently, their negative online manifestations actually seem to result in many being able to be nicer people in person, which I find fascinating...

(looking back)
since you have been posting a lot more lately, you actually refrained successfully for more than 1 page of your total past posts before mentioning me
however, you might want to remember that unlike most here who only know you by your forum username, I am not ignorant of the time you spend
I am fairly certain that more than 1 forum user would think of you differently if they know about the kinds of things you say in there :cool:
therefore, you shall continue to be free to pull the wool over some other poster's eyes**
with no thank yous necessary to me :p I feel you must really need to keep separate your forum "persona" from your chat one, facebook one and doubtless others...

now, back on task:

*=for the record though, I do post far less than I use to which is likely a contributing factor to the current low level of her creepiness with regards to me
now if only rather than ignoring other people's posts, we could have the power to block them from seeing ours(as we do on facebook)
and only at the cost of likely not seeing her posts, which I rarely read anyways
**=one of the more intriguing things about the female troll is that, frequently, their negative online manifestations actually seem to result in many being able to be nicer people in person, which I find fascinating...

Robby, what are you talking about now?

I've never made it a secret that I enjoy the chatroom; but unfortunately, I hardly ever have time to go there anymore. I've always defended it. If people don't like it, they should stay out.
When I'm on solo, I can multi task, but when I'm in the chatroom, I have to work too hard to follow the conversations. That's the only reason I seldom am there these days.

Last edited by a moderator:
(looking back)

now, back on task:

Wait a minute. I didn't really read you post the first time because I find it very difficult to follow your train of thought.

What do you mean by, "what I say in there?"
You're going to have to be more specific, because I don't recall ever saying anything in there that I wouldn't say here (or anywhere else.)

I don't have different "personas," Robby. It's just too much work.

Yeah who does that? Seriously:lbf:
uhh, the older people :eek:

now, back on task:

So yesterday I was pretty pissed when I could not find some money I thought should be in my wallet :mad:
then this morning I noticed this grocery bag behind my door, and upon further inspection found a receipt which explained the mystery :)
and now my bar is not only stocked with the usual brandy, sake, and single malt :o
but also I have replaced the bottle of Captain(which Andy drinks)
plus I have an unopen bottle of SoCo 100
but most importantly
08043250018.jpg

this :squiffy: , it will come in handy I am sure, if I have learned anything this last year, it is the power of the words:
"I have a bottle of Jameson at home." :lbf:

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AEEaT_UQnVM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AEEaT_UQnVM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

My grandpa's name was Bill. :D

Life made me smile today... just living.

This:

ecsegar09.gif

A good friend of mine (lives in SC) finding me on Facebook :sweet:

I answer as many people there as I do on my regular e-mail account. Prolly more. Facebook. It's all the rage. :thumb::p

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom