What concert/show are you going to go to next?

Also went to see Bocelli at MSG last month. Not my video... found it on YouTube...
If you ever want to attend a show where everyone, from the vendors to the ushers stop what they are doing to watch... this is the show.

I felt lucky to attend this. It was my second Bocelli show... might be a Christmas tradition at MSG if I have my way.

I always stop by to give the year's round up of shows.

2018-12-31 -> 1-1 Phish NYE - Rang the New Year in with Phish - MSG
2019-01-24 - Billy Joel - MSG
2019-02-14 - Billy Joel - MSG
2019-03-06 - Elton John - MSG
2019-06-23 - Dead and Company - Citi Field
2019-08-08 - Jimmy Buffett - Jones Beach Wantagh - Been a doing that show for 20 years with two of my friends - it's tradition.
2019-08-23 - Zac Brown Band - Jones Beach Wantagh
2019-12-18 - Andrea Bocelli - MSG
2019-12-30 - Phish - MSG

Wound up catching only one of the nights at MSG for Phish' NYE Run.... Went to the 12/30 show...

The standout was obviously Tweezer before he took a breath to tell us a pan story and then launched in Ruby Waves to Steam back to Tweezer and ended it with Ruby Waves...

Faces were melted.

1st segment of Tweezer was soooo delightful they posted it on their youtube channel

I was there. Fun night:

Nick Cave in May, Pixies in July. Hopefully more before then. I'm hoping Peter Hook comes here for Unknown Pleasures 40 year anniversary (ok its 41 now but you know what I mean). Seeing Suede again would be ace if a new album comes out. Same for The Cure and John Grant and New Order.

Two until I see local h and soul asylum. Got a special ticket with a private acoustic show so I’m excited

Back
Top Bottom