What concert/show are you going to go to next?

ive no idea, but its 2019 goal to just go to something, anything really, after a lifetime of concert going constantly, and even making it to a few in my long wandering abroad, but now its been almost two years back stateside and none, zip, zilcho :squiffy:

Ohh one of the husbands favourites, surprised he’s not mentioned it or pestered to go
Someone posted a youtube video of them on these boards earlier in the year. I searched for others and been smitten ever since.

Someone posted a youtube video of them on these boards earlier in the year. I searched for others and been smitten ever since.
He’s been a long time fan, often quoting lyrics saying “guess who this is “not that I find it difficult even though I’ve never listened to much apart from Trumpton Riots, they have a unique style ! Think he has everything they’ve released, packages arrive in a steady stream from eBay ...

He’s been a long time fan, often quoting lyrics saying “guess who this is “not that I find it difficult even though I’ve never listened to much apart from Trumpton Riots, they have a unique style ! Think he has everything they’ve released, packages arrive in a steady stream from eBay ...
He sounds like my kind of obsessive.

He sounds like my kind of obsessive.
If we’re talking obsessive I have one thing to say about him....Tindersticks. The amount of their stuff , everything in every format, we have is unbelievable, he calls Morrissey “ that bloody man” whereas Stuart “ bloody “ Staples peers down at me from nearly every wall in this house. We have arranged holidays so we can follow European tours

Got a great spot possibly the best on house, fabulous gig.

Attachments

• IMG_20181130_203051-1190x1587.jpg
    IMG_20181130_203051-1190x1587.jpg
    263 KB · Views: 0
I'm seeing Fish in Oxford a week Sunday, apparently his voice is paying the price after decades of partying but I;m still looking forward to it.

Also just bought tickets to see Tear for Fears at Blenheim Palace in the summer, it will be awesome chilling out on a warm summers evening drinking pimms and enjoying a band who are one of my favourite 80's bands.

Wound up catching only one of the nights at MSG for Phish' NYE Run.... Went to the 12/30 show...

The standout was obviously Tweezer before he took a breath to tell us a pan story and then launched in Ruby Waves to Steam back to Tweezer and ended it with Ruby Waves...

Faces were melted.

1st segment of Tweezer was soooo delightful they posted it on their youtube channel

Last edited:
Morrissey

Back
Top Bottom