what are you eating right now

I am not a fan of sweets with peanut butter either. I don't like.:sick:

I didn't mean I wasn't a fan of sweets with peanut butter just that Americans are obsessed with it which I can understand because the only way I can eat peanut butter is either in sweets or chocolate. I don't like it on it's own or with anything savoury because then you can taste the salt and that's what stops me from eating it right out the jar like some folk do. I don't like the salt.

I can eat it in a PB&J sandwich but I couldn't eat it in a sandwich on it's own because I would taste the salt.

I didn't mean I wasn't a fan of sweets with peanut butter just that Americans are obsessed with it which I can understand because the only way I can eat peanut butter is either in sweets or chocolate. I don't like it on it's own or with anything savoury because then you can taste the salt and that's what stops me from eating it right out the jar like some folk do. I don't like the salt.

I can eat it in a PB&J sandwich but I couldn't eat it in a sandwich on it's own because I would taste the salt.
Oh. Sorry, I misunderstood what you meant. I like the salt.

obviously I do not eat in the library :straightface: but for breakfast I had:
51C9hOPQtAL.jpg

they were delicious :horny: I only had 1 packet of 2, but I might have 1 more packet after dinner, for you know, desert :blushing:

obviously I do not eat in the library :straightface: but for breakfast I had:
51C9hOPQtAL.jpg

they were delicious :horny: I only had 1 packet of 2, but I might have 1 more packet after dinner, for you know, desert :blushing:

These were popular in England in the 90s but now they're a bit hard to come by. I saw a couple of different flavours in a supermarket I don't go to often but none in my locals. Still there's always Amazon.

Oh my god, have you seen how many different Pop Tarts you can get on there??????:eek:

I had leftover barbecued chicken with corn, mashed potatoes, and french bread.

Tags
*francis baaaaacon dairy death 2 infidel dessert fat pigs fatfuckheaven food fruit future h'ween leftovers great thread kiwi-ownage meat meataint_murder nom nom nom time 4da season vegan vegetables vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom