What are the Odds Houston?

The show better happen. This Morrissey show has more meaning to me than any other Morrissey shows I've attended for personal reasons.

The show is going to happen. I like the odds.

The show better happen. This Morrissey show has more meaning to me than any other Morrissey shows I've attended for personal reasons.

The show is going to happen. I like the odds.

Now we are curious

What are the odds the Houston show is canceled? Any lines?

Paddle

If he's sick, he's sick. Rest assured, he'll try his best. If you cannot afford to go or withstand a cancelation, DO NOT GO. Don't blame anything on him. You have only yourself to blame and you're irresponsible and a psychopath to think that people don't get sick from time to time (LIKE YOU DO WHEN YOU CALL IN SICK TO WORK) especially around some of you filthy snot-nosed, so-called "Morrissey fans".

Having said that, I'll wager a lot of money that he'll be in Houston. In fact, I have inside information that he will. Don't believe me? I don't care.

As far as that someone (the cheap skate) mentioning needing time to cancel their hotel room, give me a break. Cancel your hotel room NOW and pay the extra $20 if he does show, you cheap loser. Motels/Hotels in Houston or the outskirts cannot be THAT MUCH. Again, if you can't afford to go, DON'T. GROW UP. #teachingsolowists2growupsince2017

There's really no way to know until the last minute. If he's ill, but it's a possibility, the trucks will turn up, the crew will set up etc, and they won't cancel until the last moment when it's clear he can't go on. Usually around midday of the gig. If they haven't cancelled by then, it will go ahead - or at least start.

As far as that someone (the cheap skate) mentioning needing time to cancel their hotel room, give me a break. Cancel your hotel room NOW and pay the extra $20 if he does show, you cheap loser. Motels/Hotels in Houston or the outskirts cannot be THAT MUCH. Again, if you can't afford to go, DON'T. GROW UP. #teachingsolowists2growupsince2017

LOL.

You don't know a thing about me. Let's keep it that way.

Last edited:
Reckon the last people Uncle Steve is communicating with is the road crew, so trucks don't mean shit. You people and especially you gay people are missing something. I am sure Nancy was really upset and hurt from his sexcapades in Mexico and judging from the size of the bra, it was a voluptuous woman. Reckon Uncle Steve is going through his mid life crisis. Should I stay with Nancy or bang 19 year old whores in Mexico. Me reckon he is in a quandary.

Back
Top Bottom