Weds with Moz in San Diego

Every Weds Nite @ The Caliph (3100 5th Ave - San Diego)
I am playing piano and singing ALL SMITHS * ALL MOZ * ALL NITE
No cover / 21+

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, Morrissey just announced a show in San Diego. It's on on 27th of February; which just happenes to be a Wednesday night. What are the chances that...?

The guy that does this is awesome and it's a really cool time, should people in San Diego want to hear some great Moz/Smiths covers...he even did For The World by James too.
He also does deep cuts like Lost/Nobody Loves Us etc, pretty cool stuff!

Okay, Morrissey just announced a show in San Diego. It's on on 27th of February; which just happenes to be a Wednesday night. What are the chances that...?

Bernad Manning sings The Smiths is funnier than this. RIP Bernard, Manchester legend.

The guy that does this is awesome and it's a really cool time, should people in San Diego want to hear some great Moz/Smiths covers...he even did For The World by James too.
He also does deep cuts like Lost/Nobody Loves Us etc, pretty cool stuff!

What on earth is a "deep cut"?

No offence to cover bands/singers, but if it's not the real deal then I'm just not interested. Unless it's something like 1964 (a great Beatles act) that takes you back to what it was once like for those of us who weren't alive for a real Beatles concert. Now, that was awesome.

Still, I don't think anyone can cover a Morrissey song and have that feeling I get when it's really Morrissey singing. I know you're not meant to have, and it's just for fun...No, it just doesn't interest me.

I guess I'm asking, what is the point?

Or maybe it's this terrible head cold I've got and the combination of medicine that's starting to make things a bit fuzzy...ugh.

That sounds great, I wish I could see that guy playing all those covers, he does it really well.

What on earth is a "deep cut"?

All I know is the first cut is the deepest....according to Sheryl Crow.

Tags
kevin cavanaugh weds with moz

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom