Viva Hate sheet music PDF

I used to love playing Smiths songs on my electronic organ. I then progressed onto guitar. I recorded my own version of This Night Has Opened My Eyes on a Tascam 4 track. I got the drums spot on, using a Roland R8 drum machine which was the bees knees in those days. It was great putting down, lead, bass, drums and vocals separately then doing the final mix. Always a thrill when I heard the song in its finished state. I wish I had the patience to take on projects like that these days. I remember loads of wires and effects pedals. It would be a lot easier these days, I imagine.
Can we hear this?

There are plenty of cheesy videos online showing you how to do this. You will also need a friend with a computer :) Now get to it!

Thank you thank you so much for taking the trouble to post and then re-post this! It's great - there are some nice pics in that book indeed! Very nice of you to make it available too - now, off to serenade friends and family with Margaret on the Guillotine! :p
Anyone keeps this Viva Hate songbook? Really interested.

Let me know if this link isn't working.

hate to bug you but would you please please please ever be able to upload it again? that link isn't working anymore. it would be so very appreciated <3

Back
Top Bottom