[Video Download] - Morrissey live on Jonathan Ross 19/05/06

Re: Morrissey live on Jonathan Ross

Many thanks, downloading now and excitied. In in Asia so wouldn't have a chance to see so much is it wasn't for kind sorts such as yourself. The new forum is very nice thanks to you too Mr. T.

Thats brilliant. i was just going to ask if anybody would be uploading it. Thanks lutewhine. :D

Thanks very much lutewhine!

thanks mate, you're a star

Thanks for posting these files -- I'd have no way in hell of seeing it any other way.

Enjoyed this rendition of The Youngest...Felt a little "careful", like they weren't letting out the hounds, so to speak, but good nonetheless.

It'll be interesting to see what the chart position of the single is.

that's brilliant, thanks:)
does anyone have the clips (reactionshots) where you see morrissey in the green-room, once when paul bettany was interviewed and once or twice when william shatner was interviewed and again, once or twice when robbie and that football-manager-guy were interviewed? that would be awesome.

Thanks a lot :)

thank you thank you.... i have not seen moz since tulsa and the OKC and i miss seeing the new stuff SOOOOOOOOOOOO much... f*** great stuff.. he sounded great, he looked great.. thanks for posting, you are brilliant..
jeff

Back
Top Bottom