Morrissey Central "VIDEO BY REVOLVER DOLLS" (November 8, 2021)

morrissey is sexy in this. also, i should probably listen to ianadoac, as this sounds pretty good.

We have officially achieve full cringe. Congrats.
Sometimes I forget people here are so old lol.
Impressed by what looks like a bad playstation one game with no lipsynching.
Or is it just endearingly bad. It's relatable. Most people here could do as good or better if they had the time.

But hey. who the f*** am I to complain? Today I caught the bus to the shops to buy alcohol and instant pasta. Then I had a bath and sat on my ass watching crime documentaries. So at least she's doing something! I respect her - and the pursuit of art over apathy - everywhere!

Just a shame it makes me physically cringe.

Imagine somebody who's never heard of Morrissey seeing this.
I'd rather that they read his unsavory comments!

Last edited:
Or is it just endearingly bad. It's relatable. Most people here could do as good or better if they had the time.

But hey. who the f*** am I to complain? Today I caught the bus to the shops to buy alcohol and instant pasta. Then I had a bath and sat on my ass watching crime documentaries. So at least she's doing something! I respect her - and the pursuit of art over apathy - everywhere!

I don't think it has anything to do with age. This is some ropey shit.

what’s instant pasta ?

Ha ha, this one makes “Kiss me a lot” look like a Kubrick movie

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom