Very rare signature

1) I don't know Moz very well. I've met him 13 times between 1994 - 2009, each time signing multiple things for me. That doesn't make us buddies though. I'm not the one claiming to know Moz, only people in his camp.
2) I couldn't tell you. See my answer to question number one.
3) I couldn't tell you. See my answer to question number one.
4) I assume his nickname for you is Filthy Liar c***face.
I can't stop you from ripping people off on eBay. What goes around comes around though, so you'll get yours sooner or later. f*** off and please die a slow cancerous death soon, mmmmmkay????? f***ity Bye.

f***ing brilliant and hysterical!!!

[/B]

f***ing brilliant and hysterical!!!

Right? In a earlier post..She said she had over thirty different things signed . A bit greedy... Then again I take that back.
Because that might just be all that she had to offer him when meeting all those times. I mean : asking for an autograph. Well, So be it.:straightface:

Right? In a earlier post..She said she had over thirty different things signed . A bit greedy... Then again I take that back.
Because that might just be all that she had to offer him when meeting all those times. I mean : asking for an autograph. Well, So be it.:straightface:

I'm a massive record and autograph collector. I always try to meet my musical heros and get bits of my collection signed. In my younger days, I've have killed to hang out with and be pals with Moz, but now that I'm older I have zero interest in such a thing. I'm sure we'd have f*** all to talk about. I still try to get records signed though, just because I'm kinda mental when it comes to my collection. If that makes me "greedy" then so be it. One day I'll liquidate everything and have a nice chunk of cash to invest in a deluxe coffin and burial plot or something.

I'm a massive record and autograph collector. I always try to meet my musical heros and get bits of my collection signed. In my younger days, I've have killed to hang out with and be pals with Moz, but now that I'm older I have zero interest in such a thing. I'm sure we'd have f*** all to talk about. I still try to get records signed though, just because I'm kinda mental when it comes to my collection. If that makes me "greedy" then so be it. One day I'll liquidate everything and have a nice chunk of cash to invest in a deluxe coffin and burial plot or something.

Would you care to share a photo of your beloved collection? I would and I am sure others would like to see it...

sounds like a good investment.:straightface:

Back
Top Bottom