Trolls are on a fake username posting frenzy same troll 5 different fake

CRUEL WORLD FEST IS SOLD OUT !!! MOZ SOLD IT OUT:lbf:

and what else have we heard?:ear:

SECOND SHOW ADDED PRACTICALLY SOLD OUT BY MOZ!!!:lbf:

no more trolls will be allowed inside a Moz show, if you even had
the THOUGHT that 'skinny is right' for whatever reason consider
yourself inside the:banned: list:hammer:
For once ... clarity 🎢

If he has a residency green card he doesn't have to own a home.
Doesnt he stay in that hotel on Sunset Blvd?
As long as he isn't out of the US for a period longer than 6 months it remains valid and allows entry.
You're likely right, I bow to your superior knowledge on the subject. I just wondered - I am aware he lives in hotels in LA, when he's not in Switzerland with his bloke, but I wondered if not having a permanent residency have an effect on one's immigration status?

You can tell I am trying my best to put off work.

You're likely right, I bow to your superior knowledge on the subject. I just wondered - I am aware he lives in hotels in LA, when he's not in Switzerland with his bloke, but I wondered if not having a permanent residency have an effect on one's immigration status?

If he has a residency permit that will enable him to live and work in the US and is valid for 10 years (and is renewable).
The aim of requesting / receiving a residency (green card) permit is with the intention of making the US your main place of living.
If you come to re-new the permit and it is determined you are mostly living outside the US and merely visiting as and when, then the chances are it will be refused.
However, that is if it is the likes of you and me are applying...... rich and famous people have always lived by separate rules....
If he didn't have a green card then he can come and go as he feels for a maximum of 90 days* - but cannot work, so would have to have apply for a special work visa for the up coming Vegas gigs.
Having a green card would mean such a work visa is not needed.
Even being over in LA to record his unreleased album would be classed as work so he couldn't enter the country on a holiday visa to record that.

* current covid restrictions apart

Last edited:
If he has a residency green card he doesn't have to own a home.
Doesnt he stay in that hotel on Sunset Blvd?
As long as he isn't out of the US for a period longer than 6 months it remains valid and allows entry.
So, the plot thickens and it deepens...as Morrissey sinks into the quagmire of quicksand and pig-shit...

Where is Morrissey domiciled for personal and corporate tax purposes?

The USA?

Each album/tour project is set up as a ring-fenced corporate entity to protect existing accrued wealth from bankruptcy proceedings if unprofitable.

Where are these Morrissey Corporations hosted for 'tax efficency' purposes? The US? Ireland? Switzerland? Lichtenstein?

If Morrissey doesn't pay personal and corporation taxes to the UK Exchequer, why is he offering opinions about the NHS, immigration, terrorist attacks on this island?

Do we accept it's ethical behaviour to 'pose as English ' whilst avoiding UK taxes?

The rancid behaviour of The U2 Corporation springs to mind. Posing as 'Irish' whilst sequestered profits in The Netherlands, despite the rogue tax-parasite state that is the 'Republic of 'Ireland ' practising a squalid 'race to the bottom' on corporate tax arbitrage?

Morrissey's delusional victim script regarding Mike Joyce's legal and moral victory over Morrissey and Marr Incorporated no doubt explains his supposedly joyful embrace of the international jet-set lifestyle.

He is a C-List celebrity tax-minimising vagabond because he is now forcibly, permanently exiled from England because his legal debts, interest and penalties to unpaid barristers mean he would face bankruptcy if he returned?

"England For The English..." ?

Morrissey is not English. He merely poses as such to troll political issues for profit.

Morrussey is a phoney...

Sincerely yours

BrummieBoy

aka A-A-A

So, the plot thickens and it deepens...as Morrissey sinks into the quagmire of quicksand and pig-shit...

The USA?

Each album/tour project is set up as a ring-fenced corporate entity to protect existing accrued wealth from bankruptcy proceedings if unprofitable.

Where are these Morrissey Corporations hosted for 'tax efficency' purposes? The US? Ireland? Switzerland? Lichtenstein?

If Morrissey doesn't pay personal and corporation taxes to the UK Exchequer, why is he offering opinions about the NHS, immigration, terrorist attacks on this island?

Do we accept it's ethical behaviour to 'pose as English ' whilst avoiding UK taxes?

The rancid behaviour of The U2 Corporation springs to mind. Posing as 'Irish' whilst sequestered profits in The Netherlands, despite the rogue tax-parasite state that is the 'Republic of 'Ireland ' practising a squalid 'race to the bottom' on corporate tax arbitrage?

Morrissey's delusional victim script regarding Mike Joyce's legal and moral victory over Morrissey and Marr Incorporated no doubt explains his supposedly joyful embrace of the international jet-set lifestyle.

He is a C-List celebrity tax-minimising vagabond because he is now forcibly, permanently exiled from England because his legal debts, interest and penalties to unpaid barristers mean he would face bankruptcy if he returned?

Morrissey is not English. He merely poses as such to troll political issues for profit.

Morrussey is a phoney...

Sincerely yours

BrummieBoy

aka A-A-A
Some good points. Do not know if the rules are still the same but it used to be if you were in the UK 42 days of the year, you were liable to pay taxes.
Friend of mine worked on the QE2 for years in the late 80's and early 90's.
He took a month off and flew to New York to carry on work and the ship hit rocks near to Cape Cod the 1st day and was out of action for over 2 months or so. My friend had to travel Europe for this time as returning to the UK for more than 11 days would have seen him face a hefty tax bill.
It was cheaper for him to travel Europe than pay the tax bill he would have received.

The USA?

Morrussey is a phoney...

Sincerely yours

BrummieBoy

aka A-A-A
One hundred percent it is. Morrissey has almost certainly paid more in UK taxes than several generations of your entire family.

Goodnight and thankyou.

The USA?

Morrussey is a phoney...

Sincerely yours

BrummieBoy

aka A-A-A
“Tax-minimising vagabond”

That had made me laugh :lbf: :lbf: :lbf: :lbf: :lbf:

Travel

Just to advise that until 1st Sept (or until the next rule changes occur) it's not possible for a UK Resident to get a US Work Permit if you live or have spent 14 days in the UK (and a list of other Countries.) The only exception to this appears to be if you are a Pilot.....

This is due to the presence of the delta, beta and alpha Covid variants throughout Europe which are of concern to Scientists (and also to folks that catch it obviously.......)

Hazard x

Surely he will get an exemption. I have no idea how long it takes Morrissey's band to get up to speed for gigs but James have been rehearsing for about 8 weeks for their dates. Only reason i'm intrigued by this is because Boz is still in Portugal.
If he has a green card or is a dual citizen he will be allowed.

Travel

Just to advise that until 1st Sept (or until the next rule changes occur) it's not possible for a UK Resident to get a US Work Permit if you live or have spent 14 days in the UK (and a list of other Countries.) The only exception to this appears to be if you are a Pilot.....

This is due to the presence of the delta, beta and alpha Covid variants throughout Europe which are of concern to Scientists (and also to folks that catch it obviously.......)

Hazard x

If he has a green card or is a dual citizen he will be allowed.
I reckon you sick delusional sociopaths need to stop. California Son lives in Moz Angeles, the place of his birth. Stop disrespecting him with all this uk citizen fantasy bullshit. YOU are not like him. California Son is an American Catholic, descended from Irish immigrant parents that instilled the obvious hatred of Brittin in him. He is the complete opposite of you lunatics. I reckon one day they are going to be lowering California Son's Dodger blue coffin into his plot at Hollywood Forever, and you psychos here are still going to be setting up fake impostor photo ops in Liverchester Beach Mouth Altrichichichicham for your twitters and talking about fake uk citizen bullshit. Go home you lunatics! inn n nnnn n nnn n n nn n it.

I reckon wtf are you talking about? How about not putting off your Risperidone psychopath. "In Swizzerland with his bloke" What the f*** does this mean?

Lets review loonie. YOU are not like California Son. CALIFORNIA SON is not like you. California Son lives in Malibu and was born in Moz Angeles, California...hence "California Son", not Beach Mouth Son or Altrichichichicham Son or Mankchaster Son. He hates all Brittish Protestants and especially you. He has been married to Nancy since 1989. He doesn't like dicks stuck up his ass like you. You have been duped for 38 years and he still takes your money, which is hilarious. GO HOME!! inn n n n n n n nn n n it.

Back
Top Bottom