US tour to be rescheduled for January 2013?

Todd writes:

I am hearing the Clear Lake Iowa date is rescheduled for Jan 28 2013.

Kes also posted (original post):

Chicago Theatre told me the gig 'should' be rescheduled for some time in January.

Last edited:
When do the Portugal gig that was canceled is going to be re schedule?

Well I guess the promptness isn't the thing it's the actual days. Some of us do plan to trave

indeed with '?' in the headline

all depends on Morrissey's mum illnees and if she recovers, if so how long

So I would wait for news on that issue, rather than speculions on possibly rescheduled dates,
which I hope will come for all those who have a ticket and hoping to see Morrissey after the postponed dates

and as a lot regulars written, they have been in this situation.

1995 stepping out as a guest in the Bowie tour, no refund, as a personal example

Anyway, hope all will becoming OK concerning Morrissey's mum, and reschedule will follow.

So I would wait for news on that issue, rather than speculions on possibly rescheduled dates,

What the hell are speculions?

DSC04501%25255B2%25255D.jpg

I wonder how they are going to reschedule the LA show. I doubt they will be able to re-book Iggy Pop, plus I would think it'd be difficult to snatch up the Staples Center again as it is rarely vacant during basketball season.

TTY notice 3 November 2012

Morrissey's rescheduled U.S. dates will be announced on November 12; dates in New Zealand and Australia remain firmly in place

The new run of Morrissey's rescheduled U.S. dates will be announced on November 12. The dates in New Zealand and Australia remain firmly in place, and the North American shows will continue from the beginning of January.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom