US Tour Dates out

Re: Shrine Auditorium - L.A. tix will go on sale Friday 9/16 at Ticketmaster

This crap with Texas seats is really frustrating.
TM has nothing for sale for San Antonio. How are we supposed to buy tickets? The entire seating chart is not available. :mad:

This crap with Texas seats is really frustrating.
TM has nothing for sale for San Antonio. How are we supposed to buy tickets? The entire seating chart is not available. :mad:

are those bad boys sold out? i'm really confused on this whole ticket master malarkey!

are those bad boys sold out? i'm really confused on this whole ticket master malarkey!

keep checking periodically. i just purchased 3rd row to san antonio today at around 3:15pm ct

That's it?

Admittedly, I've been leading a somewhat productive existence, and I'm afraid to admit I'm out of the Moz tour loop. I've looked on TTY and so forth but I'm thinking, no east coast? They are still adding or done?
I'm thinking no east coast at all..that's abit of shyte :straightface:

keep checking periodically. i just purchased 3rd row to san antonio today at around 3:15pm ct

yeah i got my ticket off of stubhut, well it was birthday present...so i'm pretty excited.

yeah i got my ticket off of stubhut, well it was birthday present...so i'm pretty excited.

happy birthday!

How many of you are attending the San Antonio show? :)

Tags
aeg california morrissey presale tour
Back
Top Bottom