US Moz Tours Tix will go on sale 9/9/11... Moz to appear on two US tv shows.

Re: new morrissey pic on ticketmaster site

I like it. :o It's like a sarcastic kiss.

It looks more like he's engaged in a bukkake session with his backing band...which probably isn't far from the truth.

It is hideous. Why would he choose such a picture for the tour promo? :sick:

It's a truly horrid promotional poster and photo. What is going on?

It is horrendous.

First off I think you guys are nuts! Whoever the photographer was captured a really interesting part of Morrissey, him being a goofball. He's not doing sad Morrissey or gangster Morrissey or staring into the camera Morrissey or awkward poet Morrissey, he's probably acting like he does around the house, being a nerd. I love that. Art!

It looks more like he's engaged in a bukkake session with his backing band...which probably isn't far from the truth.

And second he doesn't strike me as a bukkake fellow. :p I don't get the Japanese sometimes. :sick:

First off I think you guys are nuts! Whoever the photographer was captured a really interesting part of Morrissey, him being a goofball. He's not doing sad Morrissey or gangster Morrissey or staring into the camera Morrissey or awkward poet Morrissey, he's probably acting like he does around the house, being a nerd. I love that. Art!

Goofball or not, he looks like an elderly drag act, and it ain't pretty.

Goofball or not, he looks like an elderly drag act, and it ain't pretty.

But it is! I guess I'm partial to that. :o

Look, I feel like a gay man in a woman's body. If he's a total lesbo in a man's body I'm so into that. That and it's a beautiful gritty pic. It's not like he's wearing fake eyelashes and heels and swishing around saying "Stop it!".

Pucker up punks!

muller2-4a173b1084706.jpg

I like these shots.
They have a kind of 'Whatever Happened To Baby Jane?' vibe that may, or may not, be apposite at this point.

I'm in for Chicago.

As for the promo pic, I think it's one of the best shots of him in ten years.

Anyone plan on picking up the new Morrissey shirt on the US/Mexico tour?
property_of_jesse_tshirt-p235651616565017444t5bp_152.jpg

Any presale for the LA gig @ the Shrine?

hmmmmm Does anyone know if the Shrine Auditorium LA show will go on sale this week? I don't see anything on ticketmaster.com .....I'm a little confused? I only see oakland and escondido, but not LA date posted yet on there....Thanks :)

hmmmmm Does anyone know if the Shrine Auditorium LA show will go on sale this week? I don't see anything on ticketmaster.com .....I'm a little confused? I only see oakland and escondido, but not LA date posted yet on there....Thanks :)

my guess would be next week seeing how oakland is on the 11th... i think they would have posted it by now if the tickets were to go on sale by the 9th.

Back
Top Bottom