US Moz Tour Tix will go on sale 9/9/11... Moz to appear on two US tv shows.

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_110828_01
28 August 2011

Final details of all Morrissey live dates for November in the U.S will be announced on True-To-You on Thursday September 1st. Tickets will go on sale on Friday September 9th.

The U.S tour will be immediately followed by Mexico, where concerts will take place in Monterrey, Guadalajara, Puebla and Mexico City.

Morrissey will also appear on two U.S television shows, details of which will be included in the September 1st news release.

Last edited by a moderator:
Team Morrissey must be working overtime to hash out the details of this mini-tour. Are there really that many logistics and factors to consider? I mean, I have seen Morrissey 16 times and never for more than 65 minutes. Usually, the show has lasted less than an hour (his set). I've enjoyed each time I've seen him, but I cannot fathom what could cause the multiple delays in announcing. He has representation, but no record contract. In fairness to Morrissey, he really is going it alone in this endeavor, and unlike most crap artists out there, he will not have a record company at his disposal to promote the tour/plan the tour. It is sad to see a star of this magnitude working with an inept skeleton crew who are hard-pressed to get a small-time swing through part of the States in order. If justice prevails, he will have a record deal in the next few months and a successful, on-time launch of his autobiography in the coming year. However, the inevitable and frustrating delays loom on the horizon. If ticket sales are not stellar, I am sure fans will lose time and money due to "illnesses" that cause last minute cancellations. That is why I predict this will be a West Coast salute to his loyal and rabid fan base in California and the surrounding states. We have disappointed him too many times on the East coast to make it worth his while to even consider coming this way. I just hope the current state of affairs doesn't persist.

Re: Article: US Moz Tour Tix will go on sale 9/9/11... Moz to appear on two US tv sho

Team Morrissey must be working overtime to hash out the details of this mini-tour. Are there really that many logistics and factors to consider? I mean, I have seen Morrissey 16 times and never for more than 65 minutes. Usually, the show has lasted less than an hour (his set). I've enjoyed each time I've seen him, but I cannot fathom what could cause the multiple delays in announcing. He has representation, but no record contract. In fairness to Morrissey, he really is going it alone in this endeavor, and unlike most crap artists out there, he will not have a record company at his disposal to promote the tour/plan the tour. It is sad to see a star of this magnitude working with an inept skeleton crew who are hard-pressed to get a small-time swing through part of the States in order. If justice prevails, he will have a record deal in the next few months and a successful, on-time launch of his autobiography in the coming year. However, the inevitable and frustrating delays loom on the horizon. If ticket sales are not stellar, I am sure fans will lose time and money due to "illnesses" that cause last minute cancellations. That is why I predict this will be a West Coast salute to his loyal and rabid fan base in California and the surrounding states. We have disappointed him too many times on the East coast to make it worth his while to even consider coming this way. I just hope the current state of affairs doesn't persist.

Maybe he just wants to sing?

My sources tell me that the TV shows he will be appearing on are The 700 Club and Antique Roadshow. Should be good.

I just hope that they get the venues right. MSG originally slated on the last tour? Please. Hey, I love Morrissey and I would love to see 20,000 strong come out for him at a US show. But, I just don't think he has that kind of pull around here. Then the tickets don't sell well and he has to make some excuse for cancelling, like the set on the Letterman show was too cold and he got sick from it.
Mid-sized theaters, 2,000-to-5,000 seats should fit the bill.

Re: Article: US Moz Tour Tix will go on sale 9/9/11... Moz to appear on two US tv sho

My sources tell me that the TV shows he will be appearing on are The 700 Club and Antique Roadshow. Should be good.

Morrissey will be a guest judge on American Idol and The New Gong Show.

Hard working Moz!
Bills to pay?

2 shows are Jersey Shore and Glee!

morrisseysworld is reporting that he will be appearing on the George Lopez show

morrisseysworld is reporting that he will be appearing on the George Lopez show

Ha ha! I was going to say Craig Kilbourne but yours is more timely

The George Lopez show was cancelled on the 11th of August. Unless Morrissey can time travel I don't think it will be this show.

The George Lopez show was cancelled on the 11th of August. Unless Morrissey can time travel I don't think it will be this show.

It was a JOKE...

65 mins with Morrissey. I wouldn't say no.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom