7 MEXICO CITY plaza condesa (1,800)
8 MEXICO CITY plaza condesa (1,800)

10 PUEBLA siglo XX1 (4,700)

12 GUADALAJARA diana (2,200)
13 GUADALAJARA diana (2,200)

morrissey_santa_fe_date_19_november_2011_02.jpg

Looks like I'll be attending the first show! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
For all the people who complain about how Moz isn't coming to your area... buy a friggin' plane ticket. It's reasonably cheap to fly to most of the places he's playing... so put a little effort into it and show your support.

Good luck getting a refund on the airfare when Moz starts cancelling shows...

any thoughts why he never put a gig in Asia? as far i remember, in the 90's he played in Japan, rite?

any thoughts why he never put a gig in Asia? as far i remember, in the 90's he played in Japan, rite?

Because u guys eat too much fish and in other parts of Asia, dogs! And this whole David thing too.... I hope u (David) can get to some shows.

Man, Morrissey not only sucks, he is becoming a lazy, fat joke
No - certain Morrissey fans are becoming lazy fat jokes. There are fans who will be travelling to see Morrissey on this tour from all over the world, yet certain lazy East Coast American's can't be bothered to buy a plane ticket to see the guy in their own country. Get off your fat asses and make the effort!

Good luck getting a refund on the airfare when Moz starts cancelling shows...

You are aware that out of the 30 European dates on this year's tour, Morrissey cancalled a grand total of 1 - and that was due to appalling weather at an open air venue, not illness.

Of course - nothing's guaranteed, but not bothering to travel to gigs because there's a 1 in 30 chance it might be cancelled is pretty pathetic.

will forevermore

find my brother jake

one of the best songs ever written

it just has that wow im pissed and love that song factor

no

just genius

irene

who do you think will climax first, jasmine or morrissey? my bet is on jasmine.

This is the 2nd time Moz is playing North County San Diego. Yay Moz-a-roo!

hey Jil's posting, ols skoolerz [copyright Nugz] on solo reunie

no drowning but waving

hi celibate,

I'm not going to any of these shows. I'm an East Coaster. I don't have the money or time off work to go.

I say this every tour, but I'll say it again. I seriously do not know how so many people find the money and time off work, to just gallivant around the whole goddamn country to see all these shows (which are all almost identical btw). I think it's ridiculous, but whatever floats your boat. Plus, as someone else pointed out, he did the opposite of this last time. He played the East coast first and all the West coasters were complaining,but he eventually went out there. Hopefully he'll come out this way in the Spring, when the weather will be nicer and I'll have more money and time to prepare a small trip to NYC or something. Everyone needs to chill the f*** out, seriously.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom