Under the microscope

billybu69

Subscriber
My son got a digital microscope for christmas, and after playing with it for a while I came up with an idea for a quiz/ bit of fun. I'll post a pic of a Morrissey/ Smiths related item and you lot can post answers as to what, where, whatever you think it is?

Attachments

• Mon Dec 26 12-26-48.jpg
    Mon Dec 26 12-26-48.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 0
My son got a digital microscope for christmas, and after playing with it for a while I came up with an idea for a quiz/ bit of fun. I'll post a pic of a Morrissey/ Smiths related item and you lot can post answers as to what, where, whatever you think it is?

Is it a couple of letters of a message etched (I P possibly) on the run out groove of a Smiths vinyl record ?

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife::christmastree:

Yes it is, well done but which one? further clue.

Attachments

• Mon Dec 26 12-27-38.jpg
    Mon Dec 26 12-27-38.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 0
Arggh ha !

The Impotence of Ernest ?

ooooh no.

Good game. Merry Christmas and I hope your son has many hours of pleasure discovering with the scope.

( I actually got the vinyl out with a big looking glass. Thanks once again good fun )

We have a winner, The Tatty Truth, in the run off of, How soon is now, and a shot of the label, the second pic is of the label, above the rough trade logo, "Taken from the Rough Trade album "Hatful of Hollow"".

Next.

Attachments

• Mon Dec 26 12-52-09.jpg
    Mon Dec 26 12-52-09.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 0
alright give your son back his microscope, poor kid. ;)

Just got it but it looks like I've been pipped at the post again Reg plate URW 883G singles box.

BtBB

Back
Top Bottom