UK promo bundles now available

So, the deluxe extra tracks are gonna be download only? How lame is that? I don't want any posters or vinyl records with a tacky badge, I want a plain and simple CD with all the tracks on it! How hard can that be?

Doesn't look like we're getting any signed copies of the autobiography, unless they've sold out already and been taken off the site?

Disappointing that the signed Autobiography isn't included in the UK bundles. I wonder why that is? I'm unsure of the T- shirt sizes too... Ladies fitted T- shirts would have been a good option.

So, the deluxe extra tracks are gonna be download only? How lame is that? I don't want any posters or vinyl records with a tacky badge, I want a plain and simple CD with all the tracks on it! How hard can that be?

The all tracks cd will be out for Xmas deluxe edition.

I just want a vinyl copy with lyrics - i.e. a normal copy. It'd better not be the case that you only get the lyrics if you buy some rip-off package with a t-shirt or poster. Who the hell would wear a WPINOYB t-shirt? Why would anyone put up such a poster?

Disappointing that the signed Autobiography isn't included in the UK bundles. I wonder why that is? I'm unsure of the T- shirt sizes too... Ladies fitted T- shirts would have been a good option.

'Cause we'll just sell 'em.

I've just ordered the vinyl. I wish it was here already.

I pre-ordered the deluxe download when the single was released so I went for the Vinyl only option; I don't need a CD copy - expecially one that doesn't have the extra tracks.

I just want a vinyl copy with lyrics - i.e. a normal copy. It'd better not be the case that you only get the lyrics if you buy some rip-off package with a t-shirt or poster. Who the hell would wear a WPINOYB t-shirt? Why would anyone put up such a poster?

This made me laugh. Thank you :)

Haha! it would have been something to cherish sure enough.

I'm still undecided which bundle to go for.

I'm not buying any bundles until I have confirmation of these so called deluxe German/French CDs and Vinyl editions.

Back
Top Bottom