@Twitter

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
I cannot get into Twitter. I've tried but I find it extremely boring and unsatisfying. If I want to update my status I just do it on Facebook.

I cannot get into Twitter. I've tried but I find it extremely boring and unsatisfying. If I want to update my status I just do it on Facebook.

Yeah it wasn't until I was able to get more friends on there that it was any fun. The more people you have the more interesting it gets. Hence this thread! :guitar:

I'd like somebody to tell me all about "twitter" please. :straightface:

bart6.gif

Yeah it wasn't until I was able to get more friends on there that it was any fun. The more people you have the more interesting it gets. Hence this thread! :guitar:

Cool.. I'm sure the more people the better. Just personally for me, I dont find it very exciting. Plus when I do go on there its like always the same person flooding the whole page with crap so it really turned me off. :crazy:

I know I'd be shit at Twitter so I wouldn't even try. I even hate being on Facebook, but if I deleted my account I'd lose touch with friends in far-off places. :squiffy:

@scarlet_ibis

basically you slag people off then realise they all have twitter accounts

Sorry people in the confused.com adverts, you're not really brainless scum.

Tags
bored fml twitter twitter h8
Back
Top Bottom