TTY: Public Enemy! - photomontage by Sam Esty Rayner

Public Enemy! - true-to-you.net
3 February 2016

public_enemy_photomontage_by_sam_esty_rayner.jpg

photomontage by Sam Esty Rayner

Last edited by a moderator:
He's always cited P.E as a big influence mind...hasn't he?

It's amazing, after all this time, how the idiots here don't get M. Let me try to explain, yet again, what you fools refuse to see. As a Public Enemy fan prior to becoming a Morrissey fan, which the former I see as a "gateway artist", M is perfectly in line with the sentiments of P.E.

It has nothing to do with the black man and more to do with the "oppressed" fighting back. You miss the point if you try to compare the plight of P.E. exactly with the plight of M. but in a way, they are the same. For all of you absent-minded millennials and all you missed-the-plot-saw-him-in-1986, you will never understand Morrissey, the record industry or musical art. When P.E. came on the scene, people, the media, white people were afraid of them (the same with NWA). The dichotomy of the whole thing is that the white kids were the ones buying the music that their white parents were afraid of. Danger. That is is the key, you see. If you know M, what is exciting to him, it is dangerous pop (ie Bowie, New York Dolls and so on...). P.E. are very much in line with this. As Anonymous points out here: http://www.morrissey-solo.com/news/1998/72.shtml , Chuck D openly admits being influenced by Morrissey. It is so boring for me to explain this to you again and again, so grow a f***ing brain and try to make sense and understand, it's exhausting for me to do it for you. We are all laughing at you. You are being trolled with bread crumbs and you don't get it. SER's art is effective and it's goal succeeds in riling you all up.

As far as people like Benny, he needs mental help as he salivates at the thought of a Morrissey retirement as if it would be some sort of "victory" after close to thirty five f***ing years of compete success and ownership in and of the music business. Benny's tiny penis tingles at the thought but it is wasted because Morrissey has already won and Benny is an idiot with nothing better to do. You, UncleSkinny and the rest of the haters are ALL JEALOUS yet again. This is why he would never be YOU.

5nznIjh.png

Be warned... Sam is currently working on a photomontage of Dirty Grandpa...so sophisticated...

OK, this is completely insane. It's not even funny.

Black people don't and will never be Morrissey fans. I'm going down to the Sherman Oaks office immediately to find out who told lil' Sammy to do this.

Just reference the madison gardens or what ever it's called show in NY from that pic that Linder took when that black guy was trying to kiss Morrissey's hand and Morrissey violently pulled his hand away. Anonymous-

OK, this is completely insane. It's not even funny.

Black people don't and will never be Morrissey fans. I'm going down to the Sherman Oaks office immediately to find out who told lil' Sammy to do this.

Just reference the madison gardens or what ever it's called show in NY from that pic that Linder took when that black guy was trying to kiss Morrissey's hand and Morrissey violently pulled his hand away. Anonymous-

Yes, you are right, idiot. (Although, I do think your posts are funny.)

- - - Updated - - -

'From Shanti Hanna:

I wrote a message to Chuck D. of Public Enemy asking him whether the title of his group's album, "Louder Than A Bomb" was influenced by the Smiths' album "Louder Than Bombs". And this is what he said:

"yeah id spent quite a bit of time in the UK in 1987-88 and it had come across my attention..."

'Moz could have got the title "Louder Than Bombs" from Elizabeth Smart's novella "By Grand Central Station I Sat Down And Wept" (first published 1945). He seems to have read it, because it's crammed with lines and phrases he 'lifted' for his lyrics. The exact phrase "louder than bombs" is in the novella.'
- Elbowless

silly really.

What are you saying exactly? What is silly? SPEAK CLEARLY, MY SON.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: You are not going to believe the latest SER post on TTY. Really. You are not.

f*** off, you professionally enraged, deeply entrenched f***nut. (a) So what it's in the front page? So f***ing what? (b) Here's an idea. You use what ever words you want to, and I'll do the same. And I guarantee you'll be the more offended.

You're in a boat with a hole. Bail out, you sad, sad sad-sack.

Oh, and just for your ongoing pleasure - go f*** yourself, and have a great time in the swirling mire of outrage you inhabit.

No, you f*** off, psycho.

- - - Updated - - -

If 1986 Morrissey were to come back today and see all the things that 2016 Morrissey is doing in his name, he'd never stop throwing up.

Wrong. You don't get Morrissey. 1986 Morrissey is boring compared to now.

- - - Updated - - -

Ha this is so bad all you can do is laugh.

f*** knows what the next installment will be.

How is it bad? Explain. Can you?

- - - Updated - - -

Come on kids form an orderly queue y'all ! Uncle Benny is pleased to announce the opening of his virtual online confectionery store here at the M-Solo world wide hateful crèche ! (We are a non profit animal planet friendly fair trade ltd co. We are totally 100% meat free ! Dairy free ! Sushi free ! Fish free ! (We strive to source only the best tofu, pulses, quorn, coconut milk, rice and beans to create our "Multiple-Organi-Jasmic" fair for y'all).

We got

Mains

Desserts

It's self serve folks just don't forget to pay and any feedback would be most welcome.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Beverages

☕

Will someone call a Doctor for this man and get him his meds? PLEASE!?

Re: You are not going to believe the latest SER post on TTY. Really. You are not.

You may have a point there. What exactly is the point of posting these pointless posts?

Show me a TTY post that wasn't cross-posted here. Just one.

A friend of mine met Gustavo at a concert and asked about Morrissey's health. Gustavo said he was doing fine then said something peculiar, that Morrissey was looking forward to the new year and "ready to take it to the next level."

That's pretty funny. I'm not sure if I'd had that conversation I'd have been able to resist asking Gustavo 'up or down?'.

Benny's virtual online confectionery store is pleased to announce record sales after last nights opening.

"When the More-Arsey family went into public meltdown I realised the need for refreshments whilst we all sit around laughing our bollocks off " saiid Benny.

Benny-the-Bitish-Butcher

I'm 99% sure Sammy and Uncle Steven think of the craziest thing to post on TTY. Then they sit back laugh at the comments on here of those who actually think this is actually real. But I can't leave out the possibility they think these 3rd grade photo shop pictures are the greatest thing since sliced bread entirely.

whats that saying? there is no such thing as bad publicity, Morrissey came from a punk ethos, so I dont think he really cares, he probably is laughing at all the comments and I don't blame him, I don't think a few collages are really of any harm, it's probably happening to get a rise out of the folks here?

That's pretty funny. I'm not sure if I'd had that conversation I'd have been able to resist asking Gustavo 'up or down?'.

I am not quite sure i believe you, but after going to a few shows, i also am starting to believe Jesse needs to perfect the guitar, all his cords sound like the end of a Prince song without the genius. Muffled and no grace to them, Gustavo very very talented.

"ready to take it to the next level." ? Well,that's.. open to interpretation. Just like these tacky TTY posts,who the hell knows what he's up to. I would think he knows people are going to criticize them and by letting them be posted, he's showing that he really doesn't give a f*** what his fans or anyone thinks. Is this a test of our faith ? Is there any 'faith' left in any ones heart for him? Here at Solo it doesn't look too good.

Well,hate him or love him,I hope this 'next level' is a good thing for him and everyone. 2016... has only just begun.

peace,kS. :)

KS: you seem out of balance today. Did you have a shot of spirulina juice today? Stretch out your yoga mat and try to work on the open gate pose: putting your ankles behind your ears.

It's amazing, after all this time, how the idiots here don't get M. Let me try to explain, yet again, what you fools refuse to see. As a Public Enemy fan prior to becoming a Morrissey fan, which the former I see as a "gateway artist", M is perfectly in line with the sentiments of P.E.

It has nothing to do with the black man and more to do with the "oppressed" fighting back. You miss the point if you try to compare the plight of P.E. exactly with the plight of M. but in a way, they are the same. For all of you absent-minded millennials and all you missed-the-plot-saw-him-in-1986, you will never understand Morrissey, the record industry or musical art. When P.E. came on the scene, people, the media, white people were afraid of them (the same with NWA). The dichotomy of the whole thing is that the white kids were the ones buying the music that their white parents were afraid of. Danger. That is is the key, you see. If you know M, what is exciting to him, it is dangerous pop (ie Bowie, New York Dolls and so on...). P.E. are very much in line with this. As Anonymous points out here: http://www.morrissey-solo.com/news/1998/72.shtml , Chuck D openly admits being influenced by Morrissey. It is so boring for me to explain this to you again and again, so grow a f***ing brain and try to make sense and understand, it's exhausting for me to do it for you. We are all laughing at you. You are being trolled with bread crumbs and you don't get it. SER's art is effective and it's goal succeeds in riling you all up.

As far as people like Benny, he needs mental help as he salivates at the thought of a Morrissey retirement as if it would be some sort of "victory" after close to thirty five f***ing years of compete success and ownership in and of the music business. Benny's tiny penis tingles at the thought but it is wasted because Morrissey has already won and Benny is an idiot with nothing better to do. You, UncleSkinny and the rest of the haters are ALL JEALOUS yet again. This is why he would never be YOU.

5nznIjh.png

i think you have reached a new level of moz stupidity. moz has never been oppressed by work he hasnt done a days work in his miserable life. wtf? is hes learning all about oppresion of the masses from the comfort of the luxury hotel lobbby? where he sits by his lonesome to write his 'lyrics' that nobody is interested in publishing? getting porky on pasta?

the only oppression hes interested in the one where he doesnt get a huge advance. no label is interested in losing money and get berated for their efforts. its simpler to take the advance but in the waste basker and burn it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom