TTY: Morrissey Shows Confirmed (US, Asia, Australia, Sep. - Nov. 2016)

Morrissey Shows Confirmed - true-to-you.net
26 July 2016

September
20 LOUISVILLE, Palace Theatre, Kentucky (USA)
22 PHILADELPHIA, Tower Theater, Pennsylvania (USA)
24 BROOKLYN, Kings Theatre, New York (USA)
28 TOKYO, Orchard Hall (Japan)
29 TOKYO, Orchard Hall (Japan)
October
1 YOKOHAMA, Bay Hall (Japan)
2 OSAKA, IMP Hall (Japan)
6 HONG KONG, MacPherson Stadium (China)
12 JAKARTA, Senayan Golf Driving Range (Indonesia)
15 SINGAPORE CITY, Marina Barrage (Singapore)
18 BANGKOK, Moonstar Studio (Thailand)
22 MELBOURNE, Festival Hall (Australia)
26 ADELAIDE, Thebarton Theatre (Australia)
28 CANBERRA, Royal Theatre (Australia)
29 WOLLONGONG, WIN Centre (Australia)
31 NEWCASTLE, Civic Theatre (Australia)
November
9 IRVINE, Bren Events Center, California (USA)
11 RENO, Grand Theatre, Nevada (USA)
14 BOULDER, Boulder Theater, Colorado (USA)
16 DALLAS, McFarlin Auditorium, Texas (USA)
17 SAN ANTONIO, Tobin Center, Texas (USA)
19 HOUSTON, White Oak Music Hall, Texas (USA)
23 EL PASO, Abraham Chavez Theatre, Texas (USA)

Last edited by a moderator:
Morrissey never seems to stop touring, its near enough non stop, people get bored with it, I do anyway! But why does he tour so much? Is it because he just loves to do it or is it something else. If the Smiths reformed it would make millions for each member, silly money. I reckon that he is trying to make what money he can, because his strong minded personality will not allow others (ie Joyce) to make off his name, overall I agree with him, if that is the case

you had me, as always, at damon's bone :lbf:

Hi rifke
Exclusively for you here is the intro to Damon's bone.
It starts with a sample of a road works compressed air jack hammer giving it " ddrrrrrrr ddrrrrr'
(Really hard pounding) fading into orchestral strings for 1:38 we then slide in Steve on vocals and slowly raise the volume as he retorts in spoken word.

Damon's bone a glory hole
And cancellation drama
But I don't care ! Because we must
Man love in the 5* Pestana.

And then BANG straight into heavy string arrangements.

STEVE : Who knows if it's real ? Or just something from Harley street ?

Strictly between me and you rifke, that's all I can reveal at the present.

Enjoy the weekend :tiphat:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

LIKE X 37 :thumbsup:
VERY INFORMATIVE :thumbsup:
REDUNDANT :thumbsdown: x 3(ketchup bum/Angus/Aco) :rofl:

Interesting tour schedule. Only a handful of instances where Moz plays two days in a row.
And yet, Van Morrison just announced three shows in a row in Clearwater, Florida in January. And Van is 70 years old.
Hmmmm.

Morrissey never seems to stop touring, its near enough non stop, people get bored with it, I do anyway! But why does he tour so much? Is it because he just loves to do it or is it something else. If the Smiths reformed it would make millions for each member, silly money. I reckon that he is trying to make what money he can, because his strong minded personality will not allow others (ie Joyce) to make off his name, overall I agree with him, if that is the case

Autism :eyes: ! So much to answer for. Joyce can sit back and let Steve do all the work L O L :laughing:.
MEAT IS MURDER YA'LL ! :tiphat:

Hi rifke
Exclusively for you here is the intro to Damon's bone.
It starts with a sample of a road works compressed air jack hammer giving it " ddrrrrrrr ddrrrrr'
(Really hard pounding) fading into orchestral strings for 1:38 we then slide in Steve on vocals and slowly raise the volume as he retorts in spoken word.

Damon's bone a glory hole
And cancellation drama
But I don't care ! Because we must
Man love in the 5* Pestana.

And then BANG straight into heavy string arrangements.

STEVE : Who knows if it's real ? Or just something from Harley street ?

Strictly between me and you rifke, that's all I can reveal at the present.

Enjoy the weekend :tiphat:

LIKE X 37 :thumbsup:
VERY INFORMATIVE :thumbsup:
REDUNDANT :thumbsdown: x 3(ketchup bum/Angus/Aco) :rofl:
thanks for the sneak peak, benny! sounds like its sure to be a classic! :lbf:

So, when do the interviews start?

Well first and foremost you have to email him the questions because Steven is about as much use as a chocolate dildo in a jacuzzi when it comes to interviews. The last interview he did he wandered off topic to avoid question/subject talking about his 4kin plastic shoes ! "Erm do you like my shoes ? They're plastic "
Yeh ! Just like you Steven.
Let's make a list of questions for him, I'll go first.

How did you feel when caught red handed with Kerrygold Dubliner cheese on the rider ?

Did you go into rehab to seek help for your cheese addiction ?

Why was your last album a steaming pile of horse manure ?

Why did Solomon Walker leave ?

Johnny Marr's book is out soon, are you nervous ?

Which of these three words best sum you up ? Devious, truculent or unreliable.

Have you settled in full with Mike Joyce ?

You are famed for celebrity death statements ? Why then did David Bowie slip through the net ?

Canada ? You are about to perform in China, Japan and Australia ! FFS ! Is it true that you view animals as a gimmick to promote yourself ?

Will you ever get that number one spot you crave so much or do you still firmly believe the British establishment will never let it happen ?

Autism has been helpful in your career what would you say to other people with the condition ?

Will the US dates be cancelled now they have the Zika virus ?

Next !

Benny-the-British-Butcher flag/knife

Just went on the venue website for the PA show... $122 each before taxes and fees was the least expensive seat in the place- up in the balcony and off to the left or right- so not even good center balcony seats. Wow. I don't think shows should be so cheap an artist barely scrapes by but... just, wow. Decent seats are all well over $200 a piece. Smiths Reunion Tour prices to watch Moz flog World Peace again or test out new songs trying to interest a label? No thanks. To all that attend- have a great time and more power to you. Moz has obviously become a little too dear for my wallet.

EDIT: For the type of show Morrissey puts on (no flash- no gimmicks- minimal backing band) I think around $80 per ticket is fair for non premium seating.

I agree. I actually saw Adam and the Ants at the Tower wayyyyyy back in 19hatey3. I was sick as a dog, but they put on an incredible show!

$200 to see the extended World Peace/potential new Jesse music butchery tour...no thanks. I wish the concert was later into the tour to get a better look at the set list and take in some solo reviews. The good news is that at $200 a pop there is a good chance for a last minute decision to be made.

Well first and foremost you have to email him the questions because Steven is about as much use as a chocolate dildo in a jacuzzi when it comes to interviews. The last interview he did he wandered off topic to avoid question/subject talking about his 4kin plastic shoes ! "Erm do you like my shoes ? They're plastic "

How did you feel when caught red handed with Kerrygold Dubliner cheese on the rider ?

You are famed for celebrity death statements ? Why then did David Bowie slip through the net ?

Canada ? You are about to perform in China, Japan and Australia ! FFS ! Is it true that you view animals as a gimmick to promote yourself ?

Will you ever get that number one spot you crave so much or do you still firmly believe the British establishment will never let it happen ?

Autism has been helpful in your career what would you say to other people with the condition ?

Next !

Does anyone know any good Morrissey websites for fans?

I agree. I actually saw Adam and the Ants at the Tower wayyyyyy back in 19hatey3. I was sick as a dog, but they put on an incredible show!

$200 to see the extended World Peace/potential new Jesse music butchery tour...no thanks. I wish the concert was later into the tour to get a better look at the set list and take in some solo reviews. The good news is that at $200 a pop there is a good chance for a last minute decision to be made.

That would be a great year to see Adam and the ants so jealous there. It is expensive but he might also be playing new songs so that's gotta be tempting.

That would be a great year to see Adam and the ants so jealous there. It is expensive but he might also be playing new songs so that's gotta be tempting.

Yes. As an extreme super fan, it is a memory I will never forget. Like seeing Moz up close at the House of Blues in Vegas.

I appear to be in the minority of not really liking any of his music since ROTT. So new music with the same old lawnmower parts :)tiphat: to Benny) is little motivation with a $200 price tag attached to it.

I am no longer one or of an age to shove my bones to the front so from where I sit or would most likely sit at a concert the music is upfront and foremost in my decision making process to go or subject friends to what I believe to be a substandard set list.

So here is my guilty pleasure...not that I would ever expect it, but a concert of Bona Drag start to finish with top quality musicians and I am there...a solo enthusiast to the core. I get the need for an artist to put forth new material, but at $200 a ticket for what he is currently offering us? What kind of friend would I be if I were to sucker them into buying one.

Yes. As an extreme super fan, it is a memory I will never forget. Like seeing Moz up close at the House of Blues in Vegas.

I appear to be in the minority of not really liking any of his music since ROTT. So new music with the same old lawnmower parts :)tiphat: to Benny) is little motivation with a $200 price tag attached to it.

I am no longer one or of an age to shove my bones to the front so from where I sit or would most likely sit at a concert the music is upfront and foremost in my decision making process to go or subject friends to what I believe to be a substandard set list.

So here is my guilty pleasure...not that I would ever expect it, but a concert of Bona Drag start to finish with top quality musicians and I am there...a solo enthusiast to the core. I get the need for an artist to put forth new material, but at $200 a ticket for what he is currently offering us? What kind of friend would I be if I were to sucker them into buying one.

I'm a big fan of Adam and his bio was really good. Hes a more interesting person than people think. First two albums b sides baby and viva la rock still get played around here a lot.

I don't think I have any friends who would go to a morrissey show except maybe one but she like most of my friends are all to busy with careers and families to go anywhere with any kind of travel time. I want to go but I doubt I'll be able to make it with the kid. I've got no family near me really to leave him with and as much as I like my friends I don't think I'd feel comfortable leaving him there. Plus it's all just such a hassle with the he travel time and I'm already frying to Iowa in September etc. I'm just of that age I guess. I didn't like rott at all, it's my least fav record, but yor was alright and I loved world peace. Saw him in Washington the last time he was here and before that when he played in Redding p.a in like maybe 2013, I can't remember, and the band sounded good Imo. I was not disappointed. During that show for whatever reason he played a lot of smiths songs to. Got to hear still ill which was a suprise. A happy one

I'm a big fan of Adam and his bio was really good. Hes a more interesting person than people think. First two albums b sides baby and viva la rock still get played around here a lot.

I don't think I have any friends who would go to a morrissey show except maybe one but she like most of my friends are all to busy with careers and families to go anywhere with any kind of travel time. I want to go but I doubt I'll be able to make it with the kid. I've got no family near me really to leave him with and as much as I like my friends I don't think I'd feel comfortable leaving him there. Plus it's all just such a hassle with the he travel time and I'm already frying to Iowa in September etc. I'm just of that age I guess. I didn't like rott at all, it's my least fav record, but yor was alright and I loved world peace. Saw him in Washington the last time he was here and before that when he played in Redding p.a in like maybe 2013, I can't remember, and the band sounded good Imo. I was not disappointed. During that show for whatever reason he played a lot of smiths songs to. Got to hear still ill which was a suprise. A happy one

Sounds like you are a single parent and that must be rough. I am happy to read you like the new music as it will keep the Moz wheel turning.

When my cousin visited me from Michigan she knew I was a big Morrissey fan and she asked if I had the song You Have Killed Me and we must have listened to it over twenty times. I am and always will be into the pop music sound. A tune that is catchy and infectious. Adam had this understanding in spades and the talent and band to execute it. His persona just added to the whole experience. I will seek out his bio for sure. His intellect is something very few people ever understood and wisely for his success "kept hidden".

I hope you will find your way to see him again and just think what a gift you have in store for your child. The gift of Moz!

Next !

I don't like how you slag off Moz but you are pretty hilarious Benny, you wearing a Union Jack Shirt at Manc show and standing in front? C'mon we need to see who you are Ben...

Sounds like you are a single parent and that must be rough. I am happy to read you like the new music as it will keep the Moz wheel turning.

When my cousin visited me from Michigan she knew I was a big Morrissey fan and she asked if I had the song You Have Killed Me and we must have listened to it over twenty times. I am and always will be into the pop music sound. A tune that is catchy and infectious. Adam had this understanding in spades and the talent and band to execute it. His persona just added to the whole experience. I will seek out his bio for sure. His intellect is something very few people ever understood and wisely for his success "kept hidden".

I hope you will find your way to see him again and just think what a gift you have in store for your child. The gift of Moz!

Nah to the being single, I'm married, but we're just busy with a nine month old and my wife's job and life's other obligations. Most of my friends are also busy with jobs and families. We're in our mid thirties so I guess it's just normal but it can be sigh inducing from time to time. I find a lot of world peace to be fairly poppy and catchy myself but to each his own. I'm not about to tell people there wrong to like what they do even if I don't understand it myself. As to the wheel continuing to turn I think he'll do fine with or without me. As to Adam it was a well written bio and a very interesting story in general that I don't think many people know about like how he came to even take the name Adam. As to being catchy I guess some of it is, a lot of the latter stuff, but songs like table talk and red red scab aren't imo. The Billy idol bio was also pretty good and I'm not a fan of his music a single here or there aside. It was also well written and made me like the man more than his music did

Next !

:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom