TTY: Morrissey Shows Confirmed (US, Asia, Australia, Sep. - Nov. 2016)

Morrissey Shows Confirmed - true-to-you.net
26 July 2016

September
20 LOUISVILLE, Palace Theatre, Kentucky (USA)
22 PHILADELPHIA, Tower Theater, Pennsylvania (USA)
24 BROOKLYN, Kings Theatre, New York (USA)
28 TOKYO, Orchard Hall (Japan)
29 TOKYO, Orchard Hall (Japan)
October
1 YOKOHAMA, Bay Hall (Japan)
2 OSAKA, IMP Hall (Japan)
6 HONG KONG, MacPherson Stadium (China)
12 JAKARTA, Senayan Golf Driving Range (Indonesia)
15 SINGAPORE CITY, Marina Barrage (Singapore)
18 BANGKOK, Moonstar Studio (Thailand)
22 MELBOURNE, Festival Hall (Australia)
26 ADELAIDE, Thebarton Theatre (Australia)
28 CANBERRA, Royal Theatre (Australia)
29 WOLLONGONG, WIN Centre (Australia)
31 NEWCASTLE, Civic Theatre (Australia)
November
9 IRVINE, Bren Events Center, California (USA)
11 RENO, Grand Theatre, Nevada (USA)
14 BOULDER, Boulder Theater, Colorado (USA)
16 DALLAS, McFarlin Auditorium, Texas (USA)
17 SAN ANTONIO, Tobin Center, Texas (USA)
19 HOUSTON, White Oak Music Hall, Texas (USA)
23 EL PASO, Abraham Chavez Theatre, Texas (USA)

Last edited by a moderator:
[igm]p/BIXqq6CjVdZ[/igm]

Crikey ! Is this how much shit you need to make Jesse and co sound half decent Milky ?
I'd get a proper band if I was Steve.
Even Simon Cowell doesn't use this amount of shit on his wannabes.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Starts in USA....ends in USA......USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Now taking open bets to where he's going to Cancel, call for odds and wage placing.

Look at all those Aussie dates! We must be growing on him.

L O L :laughing:

If the truth be known he's bored us all to 4kin death performing the same old shit over and over on his last ever animal pimp tour again and again and again and again :head-smack:.
He's about as much use to animals as Jimmy Saville was to children.

"Now then ! Now then ! Now then ! Guys and girls ! Did (pause) you (pause) know (pause) as it happens (pause) meat is murder ! "

A thousand thanks to you all down under :rofl:

Enjoy, you're welcome to him

So exciting to see Morrissey enjoying another rare visit to Australia, but then the bitter disappointment to see that the third largest city, Brisbane, has been left out.

I thought it must have been a typo, but soon understood the harsh truth after re-reading the dates over again with bemusement as the inclusion of Canberra, Wollongong and Newcastle. There's so much more north to Australia, Brisbane is the hub of the Pacific and I am sure there would be streams of people flying in from Fiji, Vanuatu, PNG :)

Seriously, surely he and the promoters know how quickly a gig at the right venue (Tivoli, Triffid) would sell out. And we have such a vibrant indie music scene and the weather is always amazing.....

Crikey ! Is this how much shit you need to make Jesse and co sound half decent Milky ?
I'd get a proper band if I was Steve.
Even Simon Cowell doesn't use this amount of shit on his wannabes.

Benny,

Sadly, I usually agree with you.

You are off on this one.

That is a lot less equipment than most touring bands use. I bet those photos aren't all of it.

It isn't the amount of equipment, it is the players of said equipment.

I saw The Dears in Nov/Dec of last year and they were playing through 30 Watt Fender amps. They sounded like their current and previous records.

Now, I agree this that tour will sound as anemic and the last 3-7(???), but that has nothing to do with the pictures you posted of their equipment.

Sorry for stepping on your joke.

L O L :laughing:

If the truth be known he's bored us all to 4kin death performing the same old shit over and over on his last ever animal pimp tour again and again and again and again :head-smack:.
He's about as much use to animals as Jimmy Saville was to children.

"Now then ! Now then ! Now then ! Guys and girls ! Did (pause) you (pause) know (pause) as it happens (pause) meat is murder ! "

A thousand thanks to you all down under :rofl:

Enjoy, you're welcome to him

There haven't been any internationally publicized terrorist attacks in Australia.

Yes its disappointing no Brisbane show this time (But he did play here last tour).
Maybe the Convention Centre was a bit too big for him here?
Tivoli would be the perfect venue.
Anyway I'll travel to at least one of the other shows, Newcastle being the closest.
Saw him twice last year at Vivid, brilliant shows.
The Aussie leg hasn't been officially announced in our media yet, guess they are waiting for ticket prices to be decided.

that's not the point.they cancelled.
Why yes 70+ year olds postponing 5 tour dates to make the dates closer to charity shows for cancer is equal to cancelling shows because your mad at David Bowie.

O M F G ! :eek: :ahhh:

NEWS FLASH #########

New songs ! :highfive:

The crooner ate cheese

Cranklord

Istanbullshit

Benny Racer

Damon's Bone

Brummie (we're really missing you)

Diesel the cheese mule

Minge is murder

Steve the ripper

In the past when all was well

Benny you've killed me

you had me, as always, at damon's bone :lbf:

Vivid Seats has tickets for Morrissey's Louisville show looking very expensive (http://www.vividseats.com/mobile/Production.action?production.productionId=2109777), but I'm hoping that it's just bullshit. Besides, I don't think there's any way that Vivid Seats could already have tickets. I'm hoping there will be a presale soon.
The Louisville Palace has tweeted to someone a couple of times that more info will be announced about the show "soon". And also obviously that those Vivid seats aren't valid yet. I'd guess they make it official and on sale next week.

Starts in USA....ends in USA......USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
:clap:

As a Canadian its hard not to feel slighted. I've many friends who just don't get Morrissey (but naturally, love the smiths) and i'm always hearing "why, why do you bother?". Its like being in a relationship with someone who doesn't return your calls, or insists you always come to their place to hang out. Is my couch really THAT uncomfortable?

That being said, If i could scrounge up the money (spoiler: I can't), theres a few spots he's playing in the U.S that i've never been too and wouldn't mind travelling for, the NCAR trails in Boulder, Colorado seem like an alright way to kill a few hours.

As a Canadian its hard not to feel slighted. I've many friends who just don't get Morrissey (but naturally, love the smiths) and i'm always hearing "why, why do you bother?". Its like being in a relationship with someone who doesn't return your calls, or insists you always come to their place to hang out. Is my couch really THAT uncomfortable?

That being said, If i could scrounge up the money (spoiler: I can't), theres a few spots he's playing in the U.S that i've never been too and wouldn't mind travelling for, the NCAR trails in Boulder, Colorado seem like an alright way to kill a few hours.

If you're gonna be in Colorado Boulder is the place to go morrissey or no morrissey

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom