TTY: Morrissey schedule (CA, AZ, TX dates; photomontage of Huey Newton by SER)

Morrissey schedule - true-to-you.net
6 February 2017

Saturday April 8
SANTA ANA, CA / WWWY Festival
Monday April 10
TUCSON, AZ / Fox Tucson Theatre
Wednesday April 12
SAN ANTONIO, TX / Tobin Center for the Performing Arts
Friday April 14
HOUSTON, TX / White Oak Music Hall
Saturday April 15
DALLAS, TX / Majestic Theatre

photomontage of Huey Newton by Sam Esty Rayner.

39615_unnamed_3_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I know what you mean but its a bit dodgy us having any interest in a reissue of a CD we already have. Surely there is other music out there more worthy of our money than the same thing again with just a different cover. Feck that.

Well judging from the reaction to the smiths stuff like the maybe real twelve inch featuring a song we've had for a while and the seven inch alternate version of a another song we've hadn't for a while maybe there will be. And yes the black panthers are not the kkk. Not even close

Using the co-founder of the black panther party as a tour announcement? Is that the same as putting the founder of the KKK in the photo? Or is ok since he is not white? Honest question.....

Whomever you are SER you are representing Morrissey and just let me say, not putting him in the best light. Your photos are racist, sexist and less about art than you think. Please stop...even the kindest people have this wonderful dream...

Seriously, what is wrong with you? Morrissey is choosing these pics. If you don't get it by now, you never will and you never did.

Bucharest date please.

Bookerrest? Dream on. He is doing this "mini tour" so he won't have to travel far from home and he can do a quick 20 minute festival show and be the headliner at a festival no one has ever heard of in Santa Ana. I don't even think he is flying to Texas. I think they are busing.

Reckon what a tossey wacker. Posting a pic of a cop killer? This racist piece of shit was responsible for numerous murders in Oakland and was eventually murdered by his own people. Nice lil' Sammy. No wonder why all the cool kids won't be your friend in Malibu.

WTF is the WWWY Fest? I hope Uncle Steve has higher billing than the "Puppet Show" at this "festival".

'Murdered by his own people'? What is that supposed to mean? The guy who killed him was not a Black Panther. He may have been black but I am not sure what relevance that has. So if you are African American and you are killed by another African American that makes the dead guy a bad person? Don't white people kill white people? I am a white male Democrat so if I am killed by another white guy who is a Democrat then I am automatically a no good SOB?
Also, I am only aware of one policeman allegedly being shot by Newton though he was by no means a saint and was linked to other violence and murders.

Already cancelled WWWY Festival... Dear me.. Tickets not even onsale yet

Huey was murdered by a member of the Black Guerrilla Family, a CA prison gang affiliated with the Black Panthers. Huey Newton was a cop killer and a coward just like Anon posters.

Last edited:
Huey was murdered by a member of the Black Guerrilla Family, a CA prison gang affiliated with the Black Panthers. Huey Newton was a cop killer and a coward just like Anon posters.

Ganglord, the police are
Kicking there way into my house
And haunting me
Taunting me!
Wanting me to break their laws...

They say to protect and to serve
But what they really mean to say is
"Get back to the ghetto! The ghetto, the ghetto
Get yourself back to the ghetto!
The ghetto! The ghetto!
Get yourself back to the ghetto!
The ghetto! The ghetto! "

Read more: Morrissey - Ganglord Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Years ago a black man couldn't be a cop
They could only be great dancers
When the whole police department was white
Justice was The Black Panthers

Eat a dick Aztrick.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom