TTY: Morrissey not part of Chicago Riot Fest as of May 23

Have to think it's an animal flesh issue. I've been to a few Riot Fests and animals are served in every manner but they had veg/vegan options too

it is the animal flesh issue. He doesn't want to smell burning flesh whilst he performs. People are making up shite to suit there fantasies.

:greatbritain:
#MEAT IS A FOUR LETTER WORD USED AND ABUSED BY TOSSERREY FOR SELF PROMOTION !

Ok people it's not his 4kin Girthday anymore there's absolutely no need to be 4kin kind to him now !
Raping animals for self promotion is wrong, wrong, wrong ! He may as well just eat the 4krs (probably does).

" Ok count me in ! (No Damon I'm not really gonna perform ! I'm gonna pull it !(saucy :kissingheart:)
No ! I'm gonna cancel using the "animals/meat" for publicity ")

What does he actually do for animals ? Apart from troll them ! He may as well stick his huma cock up them.
The Royal family do more for animals than him and they shoot em now and again.
It's all getting a bit Jimmy Saville now for me ( not in the child fiddling sense but all this " Jimmy look at me, now then, now then Stoke Mandeville hospital ").
Apart from *selling t-shirts, being told what to say by PETA, Allowing animal charities to have stalls at his performances WHAT THE 4K DOES HE DO FOR ANIMALS ? Seriously when has he got of his arse and done something at the coal face that has really had a positive impact ? Bumping into animal rights protesters outside Harvey Nichols (London) whilst out shopping was a classic example ! Daylight animal rape.

My people are finally waking up to me ! LAUGH OUT 4KIN LOUDER THAN BOMBS !

My name is Benny you've been 4kin great,thanks for reading, love animals hate animal abusers

#ANIMALS ARE FOR LIFE NOT PROMOTION/PERFORMANCES.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

WOW ! 2 pussy dislikes and no takers !:rofl::laughing::ahhh::tiphat::rofl::laughing::ahhh::tiphat: ROFL !

#stop/raping/animals/for/publicity/performances/or/I/will/kill/you !

NEXT !

This is true as the fest promotes a lot of free choice. If it is a meat issue I don't think they'll change it for him even for his set. That crowd wants to be able to choose for themselves and trying to tell them they can't do something during a certain set won't go down well or happen. Not sure I'm convinced it is a meat issue though as he didn't try thAt when he played the firefly in Delaware so I can't see why he'd insist here. Could be anything really

It should be noted that the Riot Fest site still lists Morrissey as playing... So perhaps they are ironing out whatever the issue is.

As stated earlier, if meat is the sticking issue then Morrissey should do better homework before signing on, ESPECIALLY for a festival gig with 100+ bands where he cannot possibly expect the same leverage as he might have at his own shows.

At his own shows like the O2, Capital FM Arena and Hammersmith - He can have a meat ban, which is fine, since he is the sole performer. Whilst at a festival, the most he could have done is have no meat served in catering before he went on stage..

It should be noted that the Riot Fest site still lists Morrissey as playing... So perhaps they are ironing out whatever the issue is.

As stated earlier, if meat is the sticking issue then Morrissey should do better homework before signing on, ESPECIALLY for a festival gig with 100+ bands where he cannot possibly expect the same leverage as he might have at his own shows.

I really believe myself that it's not a meat issue but something else they're working on finalizing. Especially the way it was worded on try makes me think that he'll play in the end but who knows. Maybe he just didn't like that it was announced before he was ready etc or something small like that

I really believe myself that it's not a meat issue but something else they're working on finalizing.

Perhaps an upgrade to the Presidential Suite at a 5-star hotel in Chicago?

I doubt they'd pay for his stay anywhere myself. Do you not Like nice hotel accomidations. I do myself and they generally keep away the stalkers better than others I'd imagine

I doubt they'd pay for his stay anywhere myself. Do you not Like nice hotel accomidations. I do myself and they generally keep away the stalkers better than others I'd imagine

Sure, I like a nice hotel as much as the next guy.

He will be performing at Riot Fest. They are finalizing the deal.

BREAKING NEWS !

We're getting reports that Steven and his assistant Diesel are currently at Old Trafford holding talks with the Glazer family, it seems that he's seriously considering the vacant role as manager of Manchester United following the sacking of Louis Van Gaal.
Steven had previously been linked with the Lord Mayor of London gig but pulled out at the last minute (as usual).

It does explain why he's no longer part of Riot fest as of today.

Wonder if Diesel will be in charge of the hairdryer treatment.

Benny-the-British-Butcher flagknife

BREAKING NEWS !

We're getting reports that Steven has now withdrawn his application for the vacant position of manager of Manchester United and is seriously considering replacing commander Tim Peake on the International space station when he returns to earth on the 18th June.
More to follow.

Good news but source please

Agree it's good news, and a source would be nice........... BUT, did anyone on here really think the show was off based on the TTY post a few days ago? Clearly that was classic Morrissey using leverage to iron out an issue or two.

Not the world's most professional technique.....but...........

Hell yes he better be playing Riot Fest. Gonna be my first chance to see Moz, being the young fan that I am. Probably only gonna buy a single day ticket anyway so by then I'm sure there will be official confirmation.

Hell yes he better be playing Riot Fest. Gonna be my first chance to see Moz, being the young fan that I am. Probably only gonna buy a single day ticket anyway so by then I'm sure there will be official confirmation.

Scroll down to just under "The Queen Is Dead" on TTY. You will be happy now.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom