TTY: Book Signatures

If you create an account here http://www.myus.com they send the item to a postbox in the USA then forward it to you in the uk

NO Don't do this is - it doesn't work - MYUS.com works -but when you order the deluxe edition on the US site it wont let you pay as your Credit/debit Card is registered in the UK.

I wasted £15.00 finding that out!!!!!!!!!!!

Not so great after all, myplaydirect won't accept credit card registered outside usa or pay pal account, for same reason. Still I got a Myups account up and ready to run.

Not so great after all, myplaydirect won't accept credit card registered outside usa or pay pal account, for same reason. Still I got a Myups account up and ready to run.

Also beware - MYUS "upgraded" my account to premium and continued to charge a monthly fee - until I realised and (hopefully) ended it online....

Morrissey says:

"the signatures on the copies of Autobiography (UK Penguin softcover only) to be made available for a limited 1,000 copies of the World peace is none of your business Deluxe Box, are 100% genuine."

But myplaydirect says:

"Yes, the book is hardbound. Thank you for your inquiry."

So which is it??

Last edited:
NO Don't do this is - it doesn't work - MYUS.com works -but when you order the deluxe edition on the US site it wont let you pay as your Credit/debit Card is registered in the UK.

Very strange, Im in Switzerland and this preorder worked for me!

You can use the 'personal shopper' option which is for stores that require US payment methods.

My main concern is the cost of posting it on I have a feeling its dimensions make it ridiculously expensive.

Did anyone else who preordered any of the packages not get charged yet? I guess they don’t charge til it ships? I got my downloads though.

edit: Never mind! I saw that my PayPal was notified but won’t be charged until it ships. Was worried because I recently changed debit cards.

Last edited:
Were there ever any suggestions that the autographs were to be faked?

Whatever anyone says will be contradicted on solo.
Bummie barley corn and Benny the bitch exist only on contradiction and negativity.

I paid by debit mastercard and I m in Asia. I was charged int'l shipping and told to expect delivery from 14th July til 30th. It was for the signed book version.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom