True to You website

Why are there so many holes in this website? It doesn't even have a biography???

yeah its shite isnt it - when it first came out - i dunno at least a year ago - there were all those holes and them saying "content to be added soon" - a year later and they havent done any of it.

guess Julia has been busy or lazy

but it doesnt really matter - this site, Stephanes passions site and the vulgar picture discography site are all the references any gentle and kind morrissey fan will ever need!:D

Julia is waiting for Mozza to fill in the missing parts, but - as we all know - he's

:confused:

Apparently the fanzine hasn't been published for a while.
Julia needs people to help her, but seems unable to delegate to build her website.

yeah its shite isnt it - when it first came out - i dunno at least a year ago - there were all those holes and them saying "content to be added soon" - a year later and they havent done any of it.

guess Julia has been busy or lazy

but it doesnt really matter - this site, Stephanes passions site and the vulgar picture discography site are all the references any gentle and kind morrissey fan will ever need!:D

awwww thanks :)

Julia is waiting for Mozza to fill in the missing parts, but - as we all know - he's

... way to busy to write on a fansite. All she needs to do is a cut and paste from wiki. If there are copywrite laws she can just rephrase a few parts and hey presto!!! Simple.

I've only been on it a few times, and that was quite a while ago. I remember thinking the Q&A's with Moz were interesting, and unique, but apart from that, it didn't seem very good.

Has someone bought a fanzine from there? Is it all blank pages with "Content to be added soon" all over?
Is it still coming out? I guess not.

I don't understand the existence of that site or the indulgence Moz shows.

Has someone bought a fanzine from there? Is it all blank pages with "Content to be added soon" all over?
Is it still coming out? I guess not.

I don't understand the existence of that site or the indulgence Moz shows.

The problem is the record company's web site is not reliable (ie morrisseymusic.com) for various internal reasons, however, Morrissey needs a site to make announcements time to time.

true-to-you has its purpose and I don't expect more than that.

The problem is the record company's web site is not reliable (ie morrisseymusic.com) for various internal reasons, however, Morrissey needs a site to make announcements time to time.

true-to-you has its purpose and I don't expect more than that.

Ok, but what's wrong with myspace? He doesn't have to read the comments...
Besides, my problem is that he actually recommended the site on a tv interview (at least), and he's been senseless before, but anyone who listened and peeked around TTY must have LOLed.

Morrissey's myspace site is also run by his record company, hence it was not updated until recently.
When Morrissey does not have a recording contract, his sites run by record company are useless.

Solo's neutral policy isn't always favourable to Morrissey, let so-called his biggest devotee to be his PR tool.

Back
Top Bottom