Morrissey Central "TROUBLE LOVES ME" (April 3, 2021)

o_O

no, skinny and the minions dont hate moz🤥
and the planet jupiter is a chunk of cheese🤒

the hate troll melvin the 'polish musician' must have broke the brake pedal on
his tricycle.🧐

Yep. Everyone’s has the right to ‘call him out’ even if they’re not right, unfortunately. It’s just their view points and opinions, means little to nothing. I mean, it certainly never did or will ever change Morrissey.
Yep. It applies to everyone on this website. Still doesn't stop anyone, even you to express yours.

🤒

Melvin you are acting as if you were Skinny telling peeps what applies and doesnt apply to everyone on this site:mad:
i guess all hate trolls hanker to be Skinny:blushing:

You want to believe this. In fact Morrissey happens to hurt people for no reason, with failed humour.
Morrissey is a lovely guy he is kind, caring, nice, thoughtful and gentle. He wouldn't intentionally hurt people. Morrissey wouldn't hurt a fly.

You are a musician. I had a thought you might be Alain Whyte.

Why do you dislike Morrissey so much?

I'm on the autistic spectrum. I hope you don't hold my condition against me. I don't mind if you attack me for being a Morrissey fan but I would rather you didn't bring my autism into it. Morrissey isn't my 'god' he is just a fallible human being like we all are. I worship Father God Almighty our creator and His Only Begotten Son Lord Jesus Christ. I believe in the Holy Trinity or Triune Godhead; God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. To worship Morrissey would come under false gods, false icons, false idols, graven images and the worshiping of the golden calf in the Holy Bible and in my faith that would be considered a sin against Father God. I'm a born-again, Bible-believing Christian and I take my faith seriously.

This is a good book for understanding aspects of Morrissey's comedy style. He's very Northern deadpan/Irish absurdist - but the undercutting coy frankness & imperial vulgarity comes from polari.

9781789142945.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:rolleyes:

adobe has considered banning sam from making collages..?:crazy:

how many :handpointdown: of these have you imbibed?:crazy:

10675587842078.png

I don't drink alcohol.
It's not an ethical thing... I am unable to understand the taste, it's simply weird.
How to describe it?
Hmmm... It tastes like one of those colleges.

Yep. It applies to everyone on this website. Still doesn't stop anyone, even you to express yours.

Yes, but I don’t feel my opinions here are made in vain.

I mean, I feel bad for those that come on here obsessively to vent their negative views about Morrissey, it’s a dead end road, it goes nowhere with no benefit to anyone at all really.

I don't drink alcohol.
It's not an ethical thing... I am unable to understand the taste, it's simply weird.
How to describe it?
Hmmm... It tastes like one of those colleges.
🤒

you dont understand the taste of a tequila and pineapple juice?:crazy:
it tastes like a college? it tastes like several buildings?:crazy:
you drunk buildings before????:crazy:

I reckon blikey lot m8 colour. I reckon I remember when Al first moved to Pasadena and he wanted to impress California Son so much that he went down to the Venice Beach courts wearing just Levis 501 cut off shorts and 1950's classic Americana James Dean motorcycle boots and tried to dribble a basketball, dude sucked so bad and California Son Junior was there taping it on his Iphone. I hope California Son Junior tells one of the interns at the Rancho Cucamonga office to post it on California Son Central. It would be so too right bloomin onion fark twat tit funny inn nnn njnnnj nn n nnnn n nn n it. Throw another scrimp on the barbie mate!

View attachment 70599
I think just as bad is when Al tried to get Dodger season tix for him and his family close to California Son, California Son Junior, and Nancy' s section and he couldn't even afford one ticket. 😂

Yes, but I don’t feel my opinions here are made in vain.

I mean, I feel bad for those that come on here obsessively to vent their negative views about Morrissey, it’s a dead end road, it goes nowhere with no benefit to anyone at all really.
You might not feel, but yours, mine, all opinions count the same. Well, maybe except the village idiot.
I agree! Actually I feel sad for most posters here who always try to convince the other, for years now, in vain. It's useless and many times verging on ridiculous. Not to mention pathetic - when there's a life out there. This is exactly why I don't register, also, why I post very rarely, or even visit this site. There are weeks when I don't check in here - so if, in any way you referred to me, you are (not unusually) wrong.

Do you know what Andrew Collins has said about Morrissey?

I haven't seen much. Andrew did say Morrissey wasn't racist in 2007, but he also said no one was interested in him anymore.

You might not feel, but yours, mine, all opinions count the same. Well, maybe except the village idiot.
I agree! Actually I feel sad for most posters here who always try to convince the other, for years now, in vain. It's useless and many times verging on ridiculous.

When I said ‘come on here obsessively’ I also mean that they’re obsessed with continuously pushing their same old boring anti-Moz viewpoint on a Morrissey fan site. It doesn’t matter if they come on here once a day or once a year. They’re the ones that try an convince others that they are right and Morrissey is wrong. As if anyone cared about their opinion.
Not to mention pathetic - when there's a life out there. This is exactly why I don't register,

Is that why you don’t you register? Because you supposedly have a ‘life out there’? If you come here once a month or once a year, I don’t see how that would matter in regards to becoming a member or not. I don’t care either way.
also, why I post very rarely, or even visit this site. There are weeks when I don't check in here - so if, in any way you referred to me, you are (not unusually) wrong.

I don’t believe there’s a difference really between those that post here everyday to those that post once every two months. It doesn’t take much time even out of a busy schedule to come and post on here at least once a day, nor does it make you better than others just because you don’t post everyday, so get off your high horse, buddy.

When I said ‘come on here obsessively’ I also mean that they’re obsessed with continuously pushing their same old boring anti-Moz viewpoint on a Morrissey fan site. It doesn’t matter if they come on here once a day or once a year. They’re the ones that try an convince others that they are right and Morrissey is wrong. As if anyone cared about their opinion.

Is that why you don’t you register? Because you supposedly have a ‘life out there’? If you come here once a month or once a year, I don’t see how that would matter in regards to becoming a member or not. I don’t care either way.

I don’t believe there’s a difference really between those that post here everyday to those that post once every two months. It doesn’t take much time even out of a busy schedule to come and post on here at least once a day, nor does it make you better than others just because you don’t post everyday, so get off your high horse, buddy.
You don't believe there's a difference. But there is. I never said or indicated I'm better than others. Though certainly seem to have more connection to the real life :) - and you are not my buddy. I'd eat my ankles first.

Aye, people clinging to a tiny list of supposedly hurtful things a singer has said over their near 40 year career are certainly more connected to the real life.

c483d7562f4a10c2d89223b45ba7ef42.gif

You don't believe there's a difference. But there is. I never said or indicated I'm better than others. Though certainly seem to have more connection to the real life :) - and you are not my buddy. I'd eat my ankles first.

Ok BUDDY, so what’s the difference? Are you saying that because you don’t come on here everyday that you have ‘more connection to the real life’?
Lol.!
It’s clear that you believe that you’re better than others simply because you don’t come here as often as others.

btw, you been coming here the past
couple days to post, does that mean you no longer have your connection to ‘the real life’ ? what happened!? Are you alright? Will you survive not being connected to ‘the real life’?! :lbf::crazy:

Ok BUDDY, so what’s the difference? Are you saying that because you don’t come on here everyday that you have ‘more connection to the real life’?
Lol.!
It’s clear that you believe that you’re better than others simply because you don’t come here as often as others.

btw, you been coming here the past
couple days to post, does that mean you no longer have your connection to ‘the real life’ ? what happened!? Are you alright? Will you survive not being connected to ‘the real life’?! :lbf::crazy:
Well, clearly i live more in the real life than you sorrowful lot :D. So type away your time as you wish, my aged friend!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom